Epcot birthday dinner for picky vegetarian

Beauties n the Beast

Mouseketeer
Hi ... trying to get our dining reservations set this week and looking for any opinions. We are traveling in January for my daughter's 21st bday. it will be 4 of us, me, the bday girl, my 16 year old and my 9 month old! Looking at the menus my birthday girl doesn't have a clear choice of where she'd like to go. She is vegetarian BUT not a typical one, she only likes a few vegetables and prefers shrimp. Or pizza lol
I saw the vegetable cottage pie at Rose & Crown but she asks "what kind of vegetables" :-/ her other choices are
San Angel Inn
Nine Dragons
Tokyo dining
We have never previously eaten at any of these so do you prefer one over another? or any other good choices that we have missed?

Yes ... thanks!
I did not look at Garden Grill's menu but will go look at that now, thank you! We were thinking Biergarten but she says many of the items listed, she wouldn't like. Oy. . .

I think that all TS restaurants should have a vegetarian option. And, if you are thinking of something that isn't on the menu as vegetarian, but you want that item without meat, I would always ask--call ahead if you don't want to wait and find out when you get there. Vegan would be a whole other ballgame!

All 3 of those choices are very good. I'd let her choose between San Angel and Nine Dragons simply based on whether she'd rather have Chinese or Mex.

Thanks all, also throwing in Ohana as an option for breakfast beforehand. We have to make sure to go there on each visit anyway

I'm a little like her: Seafood is really the only meat I eat , and while I like most vegetables, I can't eat tomato sauce and hate onions! Still, I do just fine at Disney. Have you thought about Coral Reef?

While it's not in Epcot, I also loved the Cape May seafood buffet.

I'm a little like her: Seafood is really the only meat I eat , and while I like most vegetables, I can't eat tomato sauce and hate onions! Still, I do just fine at Disney. Have you thought about Coral Reef?

While it's not in Epcot, I also loved the Cape May seafood buffet.

We looked at Coral reef, and this kid is weird I tell ya! She only likes shrimp, not fish. Crab, if it's made here (Maryland!) So the seafood buffet sounds yummy but not sure it would be worth it with her at least.

OOh the veg lasagna sounds good to me, and she could go for mac & cheese ... hmmm ... thanks!

I would tell the picky eater to pick the place she wants, or make it work for her at a place you'd prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter