• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot and Festival of the Arts questions

Disneymom1102

Mouseketeer
Good morning!
Does anyone know where I can find copies of the guidebook for the Festival of the Arts and Epcot in general? Going up for the day tomorrow and, though I already have the menus for the kiosks at FOA, I cannot find anything that has the times of the performances and things like that (not just the Broadway concert series, even the mini-performances, where to find the painted statue people (not sure what they are actually called...lol). I'm also looking for the times of the performers and character appearances for Epcot in general (i.e. when Aladdin and Jasmine are there for meet and greets, when you can see the regular performers at each of the countries in World Showcase, etc). Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Broadway is 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00 - at least per the dining package times.

The rest I don't know as I won't be there until the final weekend.

I think the M&Gs and the regular performers will be in the Times Guide you can pick up when you enter the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter