EPCOT 40th Beacons of Magic

EpcotPhoenician

Thank the Phoenicians
Does anyone know if the 40th Beacons of Magic show will be running for a few days? Or was it one night only?

We were in the park that night but decided to leave to avoid the mass exodus. Wishing now that we had stayed!

Also, that Figment cake sold out by 11am. Sort of wishing they extend that, too.

I really hope it sticks around!! I’d love a report if anyone sees it tonight

Does anyone know if the 40th Beacons of Magic show will be running for a few days? Or was it one night only?

We were in the park that night but decided to leave to avoid the mass exodus. Wishing now that we had stayed!

Also, that Figment cake sold out by 11am. Sort of wishing they extend that, too.

I’m the dodo who left with a commemorative poster but forgot the guide map 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know some of the merch has a 5 month run, so hoping they continue the celebration.

Last edited:

They were showing it tonight! I just loved it. The old entrance music was still playing all day too. I hope they keep it for awhile!!

Great news!! Hope it sticks around for a while!

If anyone is there tonight let us know if it’s still going!

The treats were definitely only for a couple days, but I hope they keep the spaceship earth show going for a while.

I assume the Merch will be out until it sells out.
Yea I heard the same re treats/merch
Treats just Fri-Sun or till they sell out
Merch when it’s gone it’s gone no restock like WDW 50th (though more lines may show up at a later date this fall due to supply chain/Ian impact)

Watched it online and loved the music. A great show. Hoping it is still running when we arrive later this month.

Merch when it’s gone it’s gone no restock like WDW

Epcot/Creations will have merch on a 5 month run, some longer. The spirit jerseys are part of that. Yes, they did not get everything in like they were supposed to.

The Magic Kingdom 50th merch you are probably referring to are the limited edition items with Oct 1, 2021 printed on them. Those required a queue and were only available day-of or until sold out.

Any updates for tonight?
They were running all 3 shows tonight - the regular beacons of magic show, Epcot 40 and Be Our Guest/Food & Wine. Dated merch is almost gone w/very limited sizes left for shirts (dated merch will not be restocked), the rest of the Epcot 40 merch will be around for a few months. Some things didn’t come in on time, some things need to be restocked (like the blue short sleeve t shirt) but there was quite a bit of merch available in Creations when I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter