• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entertainment

Goofy41

Goofy-Dad
When can you find out the entertainment on the ship, the shows etc. Must we wait until we get aboard and get the newsletter. We leave Oct 13th out of NYC to Bermuda on the Magic, only because i may want to book an excursion for the nite time.

To know for sure - not until embarkation day when everything will load to the app when you connect with the ship's wi-fi. To get an idea - probably not until the prior Bermuda cruise comes back - which wouldn't give you much lead time anyway and it would only be an idea because they are a 5 night sailing and I think yours is 6 nights so they might change some things around.

I know on our Bermuda cruise they have a night time Bermuda Triangle Cruise. We're there Halloween night so we're hoping it's extra spooky that night! Don't know if they have extra choices on the 6 nights since they overnight 2 nights.

If memory serves, when we overnighted in Reykjavick they showed a movie that night (it's possible memory doesn't serve). Same when we were in Port Canaveral and a lot of people weren't coming back from the Disney day until late.

They seemed to think realize a lot of people would be off the ship so didn't do anything super awesome.

When can you find out the entertainment on the ship, the shows etc. Must we wait until we get aboard and get the newsletter. We leave Oct 13th out of NYC to Bermuda on the Magic, only because i may want to book an excursion for the nite time.
Go to the Personal Navigator section of Disney Cruise Line Blog to get an idea of what activities will be available on your itinerary.

I know on our Bermuda cruise they have a night time Bermuda Triangle Cruise. We're there Halloween night so we're hoping it's extra spooky that night! Don't know if they have extra choices on the 6 nights since they overnight 2 nights.
we're on this cruise too:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter