Entertainment rate

Cindybell

Mouseketeer
I have visited WDW several times but never US. Can some one help me with how I can get the entertainment rates? Do I have to apply for a card or what? Very confused about this. :(

Call the hotels and see if the entertainment rate is available for the dates you want. If it is, go to www.entertainment.com and buy a book for your local area. That way you can use the restaurant coupons all year at home. The hotels are the same in all the books. Just bring the card from inside the book with you when you check in to the hotel.

I also have a question about entertainment rate. This is our first stay at universal hotel also. We plan to go in December. When I checked on the entertainment books to decide on a local one or Orlando one it states it expires in November. When do the new ones come out?? Would I be able to get one for the December stay if there are any rooms available at the rate??
Thanks

I think the new ones come out in the fall. I know once school starts, I'm always approached by several kids I know selling them as fundraisers for various school organizations. I am in the same boat as you - my card expires in November, and our trip is in December. I'm sure it won't be a problem to get a new card though.

Thanks for helping. I called and got the E rate of 129.00 at RP for a pool view. I purchased the E card for 15.00. Wow I figure I saved 100.00/day :)

RP in July I can hardly wait! :bounce :

The new Entertainment books are usually available by August. I know our schools sell them first thing in Sept. You should have no trouble getting the 2004 book for your December trip.
I alway get more than my money's worth out of the book by using the card at local restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter