Entertainment Rate Question

NTDIANE

Mouseketeer
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN USE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT RATE ON A CLUB LEVEL ROOM??? WILL YOU STILL GET 50% OFF??

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP ON THIS BOARD.

DIANE:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Do you have a ballpark guesstimate figure for the fanclub discount for club level?

I think I've seen something somewhere........I'd like the answer to that one too??? I think I know a man who will answer our question!!!

I just got a 2004 EB and the only US hotel listed for a discount is RP - 50% off. Can you still get 50% EB discounts for PB and HRH?

Packy-Yes!!! There has been some confusion on this, but my book has all 3 listed. So yes, you can get it at all the resorts.

Do I need the Orlando entertainment book, or the book for my state? Does it matter when trying to get the 50% discount?

jalex, you can get any book you like. You just need the card inside at check in. I get the book from my area (usually my neice sells them as a fundraiser). This way you can enjoy discounts locally year long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter