Entertainment rate/Loew's Card

loisagogo

Earning My Ears
I am new to this forum but have been reading threads. If I book the Entertainment rate am I still able to get the Loew's card perks if I joined on the Loews website or do I have to book the room at the Loew's rate?

Welcome to the Universal boards! :)

Most people will get the welcome gift when using the entertainment rate but none of the other perks like upgrades, miles and credited stays to advance your status. You can read the small print on their website detailing qualifying rates.

^ A qualified stay is any published rate. Group, negotiated, third party and advanced purchase rates do not apply. Not valid with any other discount program, coupon, complimentary or promotional offer.
* Miles will be awarded once per stay.
** Suite upgrades are applicable to certain suite types only and subject to availability of those suites.

Fot the Terms and Conditions you can look here

Just make sure you book through the Loews 800 number. I was a Loews Blue member, and I have used the ENT rate for my 2 stays at the PBH. I just received my Loews Platinum card in the mail. I have also been upgraded to a Villa both times.
I think the key is to book through Loews as opposed to Expedia, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter