• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Entertainment Card Question

phippszone

Earning My Ears
Has anyone purchased the 2002 Orlando Entertainment Card? Is the Hard Rock Hotel listed as a vendor? When I checked the web page for entertainment.com, and look at the Orlando book, the Hard Rock Hotel was not listed? Am I missing something? Thanks.:confused:

I believe you have to buy a book other than orlando. I think thye excuded it from the local book

I bought my book today, Greater Boston Area, and the HRH is there, cant wait to book another trip for next year.

Patty

It's in there! Just enter "Universal" as the city instead of Orlando and then FL as the state and it will pop right up!

Thanks, Carrieberry . . . I was a little concerned when I didn't see it pop up under Orlando. Many thanks.

;)

I just got back from HRH. I booked it several months ago after buying the Long Island, NY Entertainment book. The hotel was not listed, but I just called HRH and asked for the Entertainment rate. They said I would need to present the card at check-in, but they never actually asked for it (I had it with me just in case).

The hotel was outstanding, and with the Express access, we never waited more than 5 minutes for any ride, including Jaws and Jurassic Park.

No problem-that's what these boards are for! Don't you just love them?
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter