• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entering IOA with a military ticket

Tooth Fairy

DIS Veteran
We have military tickets purchased thru Shades of Green. Can we just go straight to the gate on the first day of use ? We are trying to rope drop Hagrids so every minute counts! TIA

We have military tickets purchased thru Shades of Green. Can we just go straight to the gate on the first day of use ? We are trying to rope drop Hagrids so every minute counts! TIA

In the past, we received a voucher that had to be exchanged for the Universal tickets. If you can go the night before and exchange them, that would be great. You can call Universal customer service and ask them also.

Thank you! I was just popping in this forum to see if I could find the answer to this question as we plan to buy these from SOG and we've never been to Universal so wasn't sure how it works.

We're getting military tickets too, and arriving late at night to HRH before our first park day. Can we swap for tickets at the hotel when we get our Express Pass? or does it have to be done at the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter