End of January Question?

Syds-Mom

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm usually more of a lurker, but I have a question.

We are traveling to WDW 1/25-2/1 staying at All Star Sports.
Is there some sort of even happening that would have ALL Value report rooms booked except some fo the family suites?
Was really hoping end of January would be less busy than spring break and June.
I didn't think SWGE would be that big of a draw, but maybe I'm wrong?

TIA for your input.

Not sure about the Value resorts but we have been the last week of January the last two years and it has been very, very busy. We always avoid the marathon and MLK weekend but it's still busy. In 2018 we were there on Saturday, January 27 and MK was unbelievably crowded. Predicted to be a crowd level 6 and reported later to be 9 or 10. But...we always go with a plan so it's manageable.

We have been to WDW at the end of January and beginning of February and we have seen large tour groups there, many of which were from other countries.

We are staying there from 01/26 - 01/30, wanted to stay until the 31st but like you I ran into an issue where all the rooms are booked. Looked several places and found nothing that looked like it should cause such chaos as ALL the all-stars being booked. But since it's our last night we might just drive home early, or maybe get somewhere off site - haven't decided yet.

We’re visiting 1/25 through 1/31 and made reservations sometime in mid-summer. I’m hoping the weather is nice - not too “anything” - but know that’s a real variable. We avoided my birthday weekend since it falls right around the MLK holiday. I’m a little surprised it sounds like it will be busier than we anticipated. But that’s okay.....I’m at Disney. ☺️

We stayed st Pop Century the first week of February a few years ago, and there was a large group of cheerleaders there. The values are magnets for all kinds of groups, especially at the lower-cost times of wear like midwinter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter