Encouraging videos that reminds us of our happy place

I have this running when I'm just puttering about the house. Helps keep me on an even keel right now. I've been dealing with the anxiety of....well, everything right now (and not being one of the folks who can telework) via this, continuing planning work for our trip in December and already sketching out plans for our first Disney Cruise in 2021

I've really been loving the videos of "in home" rides. Yesterday I watched someone's Pirates of the Caribbean. Just now I watched " It's a small world" ride that a dad had setup for his baby girl. "Jesus Torres transformed his home into an "It's a Small World" ride, complete with a cardboard box that his 18-month-old daughter Isla sat in as they went through the house."

I found this on Youtube yesterday and I loved it. It would be great if you guys add your own.

Dapper Dans:

I have to admit this one made me misty when I saw it. If you like this there is also an actual Disneyland performance on YouTube that I guarantee you will find entertaining. We saw the title about Boyband Medley and just had to see what that meant in the world of the Dapper Dans. There's quite a bit of the expected set before they move into the boyband medley, but I promise you won't be sorry you watched through until the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter