Enchanted tales with belle

My son would be broken if he doesn't get picked. I tried to explain to him, it'll just depend on how many people are there with us at the time and if he doesn't get picked, at least he'll still get to see Belle. He LOVES Belle!
That's really not how it works.
All kids or adults... everyone who WANTS to have a "role" in the show can have one.
The "casting" CM asks several times in the "Wardrobe Room" if "anyone else" would like to have a part in the show...

That's really not how it works.
All kids or adults... everyone who WANTS to have a "role" in the show can have one.
The "casting" CM asks several times in the "Wardrobe Room" if "anyone else" would like to have a part in the show...

Thanks Robo. You can tell I've never been. But I have been to places where my son doesn't get picked and he either breaks down or gets really sad. Good to know that at this attraction, everyone who wants to be included, IS included! :cloud9:

My Granddaughters: 1 was Mrs Potts and 1 was the beast

eebelle3.jpg eebelle2.jpg
9415e85c-74b1-4ad7-8bee-f0fcf8007d63-original.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3c352f12-f4b8-4de8-bf20-018f892dd59e" target="_blank

Last edited:
Thanks Robo. You can tell I've never been. But I have been to places where my son doesn't get picked and he either breaks down or gets really sad. Good to know that at this attraction, everyone who wants to be included, IS included! :cloud9:
Yes, both got to be in the play because they wanted to be. They love being a part of it. (My older granddaughter got to be the beast because the boy who was chosen didn't want to do it)

Yes, both got to be in the play because they wanted to be. They love being a part of it. (My older granddaughter got to be the beast because the boy who was chosen didn't want to do it)

OMG! My son has already said he wants to be the Beast because he wants to dance with Belle! I can't wait! We might have to do this attraction a couple of times! :hyper:

OMG! My son has already said he wants to be the Beast because he wants to dance with Belle! I can't wait! We might have to do this attraction a couple of times! :hyper:
Tell him to practice his roar! The first time we went, they asked who could roar loudly, and my granddaughter was pretty animated, and got picked for the beast, lol. The younger one got picked to be Mrs. Potts. Of course, they wanted to go again because they were so excited, but neither one got picked this time around, but they ask who wants to be in the play, so they both took a part as dishes. It's all really cute. They then send the parents to have a seat while they brief the actors on their individual parts. We were surprised when they came in and my DGD was the beast again. She told us the boy who was chosen didn't want to do it. Regardless, after the play, Belle spends a little time with each of them as she poses for a picture. They have photopass photographers in there.
Here is a picture of the younger one during her photo op. Have fun!

Attachments

• eebelle4.jpg
    eebelle4.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 8
Also, tell him to stand in the middle of the group of children. My son has a extraordinarily loud roar and the only time he hasn’t been picked was when he was standing off to the side.

Also, tell him to stand in the middle of the group of children. My son has a extraordinarily loud roar and the only time he hasn’t been picked was when he was standing off to the side.

Okay! My son is 5'6 at 11 years old....I don't think he can be missed, but I will most definitely tell him to stand to the center! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter