• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enchanted Tales With Belle FP Question

Tobysmom

Earning My Ears
Hello-
I'll be heading to MK with my nieces, sister, and mother in a week and will be doing ETWB for the first time. My mom, sister, and nieces got their FPs first (I was trying for FOP instead) but I eventually ended up with a FP that overlaps with their time by 10 minutes. My question is whether there are set "start times" each hour (like the Frozen Singalong at HS) or if they continuously move people through the experience. My sister's FP runs from 12:30-1:30 and mine is from 1:20-2:20 so we were hoping to both head to the queue at 1:20. Is that feasible? Thanks!

Hello-
I'll be heading to MK with my nieces, sister, and mother in a week and will be doing ETWB for the first time. My mom, sister, and nieces got their FPs first (I was trying for FOP instead) but I eventually ended up with a FP that overlaps with their time by 10 minutes. My question is whether there are set "start times" each hour (like the Frozen Singalong at HS) or if they continuously move people through the experience. My sister's FP runs from 12:30-1:30 and mine is from 1:20-2:20 so we were hoping to both head to the queue at 1:20. Is that feasible? Thanks!

Yes.

You can also check in 5 mins before your time and up to 15 mins after your time and still get a green Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter