Enchanted rose

Sorry that was a bit vague - it looks so pretty but it was more about experience being special
Thanks

Sorry that was a bit vague - it looks so pretty but it was more about experience being special
Thanks

I've found it pretty busy every time we've stopped by for some before dinner drinks. This last trip(21DEC-1JAN) the lines were out the door when we walked by before Narcoossee's. The last time we actually got some drinks/food there we were seated in and to the right, which is a long booth type bench with multiple tables in front of it with chairs, so half of your party is bench and half was chairs. There were other tables around as well. We felt the atmosphere was fine, the drinks adequate and the truffle fries pretty good but I wouldn't have considered the experience special.

Are you staying at GF and want a place to hang out for drinks, is this like pre V&A or Citricos where you'll be dressed up nice already and waiting for a reservation? Or are you just in the monorail loop area looking for a nice lounge to hang out? I would say if you're waiting on V&A or Citricos, it's a fine spot to be before the reservation hits. If you're staying at the resort in general, my favorite bar on property is Narcoossee's. You don't have to have reservations to sit at the bar but there's only like 8 seats there so it will fill up. It's intimate bar seating and you get very good attention from the bartenders, Sergio is just a delight in particular.

If monorail loop is a consideration I am partial to both the Steakhouse 71 lounge and the outside tiki one by trader Sam's at Poly. My preference is to the outside tiki one as it seems nice and secluded and enclosed, you get your own table, they pipe fireworks music in and frequently have music. Plus you get some good snack options.

If venue wasn't a consideration at all for you, then my favorite lounge period on property is Victoria Falls in Jambo house. Intimate, great atmosphere, they let you take drinks and walk around if you want and the goat cheese dip is amazing. If Joe's working, have him make you that off menu Old Fashioned he does, it's quite nice.

Sorry this turned into a lounge rant hah.

We were there December 7 for drinks, having lined up prior to 330pm to get in (we stayed at GF). The lounge is gorgeous. We had drinks, olives and nuts prior to having dinner at Narcoossees. We would 100% go there again.

We absolutely love Enchanted Rose and all the cast members that work in there. They remember us from year to year ever since Mizners Lounge.

I don't travel during the Christmas holidays, I am usually there between May - July and its never too busy to sit.

Don't get me wrong its busy, unless you get there at 4:00 when it opens. If you a Beauty and the Beast fan its absolutely beautiful (even if you not). The drinks and the food are excellent and definitely worth stopping by.

I also suggest stopping into Citricos for a drink or even to just check it out especially if your a Mary Poppins fan.

Cheers!

Great place to stop for a drink. I prefer the bar area/main room to the room on the right (from where you enter).

I feel like my view of the place is heavily affected by having been over there while it was crowded. I'll have to go back next trip and get into the main area.

I've found it pretty busy every time we've stopped by for some before dinner drinks. This last trip(21DEC-1JAN) the lines were out the door when we walked by before Narcoossee's. The last time we actually got some drinks/food there we were seated in and to the right, which is a long booth type bench with multiple tables in front of it with chairs, so half of your party is bench and half was chairs. There were other tables around as well. We felt the atmosphere was fine, the drinks adequate and the truffle fries pretty good but I wouldn't have considered the experience special.

Are you staying at GF and want a place to hang out for drinks, is this like pre V&A or Citricos where you'll be dressed up nice already and waiting for a reservation? Or are you just in the monorail loop area looking for a nice lounge to hang out? I would say if you're waiting on V&A or Citricos, it's a fine spot to be before the reservation hits. If you're staying at the resort in general, my favorite bar on property is Narcoossee's. You don't have to have reservations to sit at the bar but there's only like 8 seats there so it will fill up. It's intimate bar seating and you get very good attention from the bartenders, Sergio is just a delight in particular.

If monorail loop is a consideration I am partial to both the Steakhouse 71 lounge and the outside tiki one by trader Sam's at Poly. My preference is to the outside tiki one as it seems nice and secluded and enclosed, you get your own table, they pipe fireworks music in and frequently have music. Plus you get some good snack options.

If venue wasn't a consideration at all for you, then my favorite lounge period on property is Victoria Falls in Jambo house. Intimate, great atmosphere, they let you take drinks and walk around if you want and the goat cheese dip is amazing. If Joe's working, have him make you that off menu Old Fashioned he does, it's quite nice.

Sorry this turned into a lounge rant hah.

Wow thanks for the details!!!
Not staying at the GF I’m likely the only one in the world who isn’t a fan .. but we’ve got a birthday celebration and having been just about everywhere else thought hmmm maybe pre dinner drinks? But we’re staying at AKL so Victoria falls will fit the bill just fine! I like the Tiki at the Poly too!

Victoria Falls - Do you know - do they offer late night light food items there? Not for the birthday night but another one ..

Thanks again!

We've only been once and sat at a small table near the bar. It was fantastic. Service was amazing. Drinks were spot on and the small plates we ordered were so delicious. It's pricey though but thats to be expected. We really enjoyed it. Its a nice special occasion place but not someplace we would frequent.

Wow thanks for the details!!!
Not staying at the GF I’m likely the only one in the world who isn’t a fan .. but we’ve got a birthday celebration and having been just about everywhere else thought hmmm maybe pre dinner drinks? But we’re staying at AKL so Victoria falls will fit the bill just fine! I like the Tiki at the Poly too!

Victoria Falls - Do you know - do they offer late night light food items there? Not for the birthday night but another one ..

Thanks again!

So I know they open at 4 but don't offer food until 5pm, I want to say they get food from the Jiko kitchen maybe? I only ever get that goat cheese and breads but saw several people eating a burger they make, I know they have an olive plate too. I was there until about 10pm one night after we ate at Jiko where we split a bottle of wine, then in my infinite wisdom I decided, hey, lemme go hang out and get another drink. In the morning, the wife says, do you still have that cheese dip you brought back and, confused, I open the fridge and sure enough there's a togo cheese dip in there. Considering I have little recollection after about 10pm I'd say they offer the food items till at least 9pm :P

We were there in Sept and stopped in twice for drinks. It’s beautiful and has a great atmosphere. I think it’s definitely worth a stop.

One of my biggest disappointments at Disney. A lost opportunity. The quality of the renovation was nothing more than I could have done myself. It looked cheap and temporary. I really expected to be "enchanted" and it was not even close. Was really sad about it. I have zero desire to ever return.

Atmosphere, had none. It was fairly empty and staff in no way being worked and they couldn't have been more indifferent. I could have easily been sitting at the Applebees bar. The drinks were very good but then again for the prices they always should be (but they aren't).

We left there and went to the Steakhouse 71 bar and while it could have been in any hotel anywhere .. the bartender was above and beyond, fun and made up for anything else missing. Had some fun bar mates and it was a great way to end our evening.

I have been there twice and I am not in a hurry to go back. I did feel it was beautiful, and the service was nice. However, I wasn't found of the drink menu options (but menu itself was neat) and thought it was pricey. I agree with Steakhouse 71 and TIki bar. A few years ago we went to Martha's Vineyard when we were staying at the Beach club. Food options were minimal, but one of our best nights. Theo the host/waiter was amazing!

Only been once and was very disappointed.
Pretty bland in there, and I was so excited to try it after reading so many great reviews here.

The drinks were quite good but the actual lounge was so dull.
Just expected so much more at the GF.

Definitely liked Victoria Falls Lounge at AKL better, as well as Tambu and Trader Sam’s at the Poly, and Three Bridges at CSR.

We were there in September & had a wonderful time! We got there right at 4 and waited in line. We were sat at the bar area. We had great interactions with the CM's. We will be going back.

Love Tambu lounge too. I wish there was more seating or it was away from Ohana where people waiting for their reservations usually take up the bar area. You can only get food from Tambu if you are sitting at the bar or one of the very few tables.

Great stop on our Monorail Crawl! Been years and we still talk about the truffle fries and cocktails.

We went there for the first time in November and thought it was lovely. We were seated in the room to the left of the bar area in a spot with 2 cozy chairs with sort of a console table between them. We would go back if we were in the area and wanted a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter