Enchanted Garden on Dream/Fantasy

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
Enchanted Garden is my favorite MDR on the Dream and Fantasy. I feel like most people aren't impressed with it. I love the relaxing theming and how it turns from day to night. Am I alone?

We loved enchanted garden. At embarkation lunch they seated us in a teacup. Also it seemed the tables weren’t so close together.

I've found the transition is so minimal it's hard to actually see it.

I agree! Unless I'm consciously paying attention I don't even realize it.

But I do like the theming of the restaurant, its pretty, and prime rib is my favorite beef dish so I enjoy the menu. :)

Definitely my least favourite. I'm meh on the menu and I've always felt like I was in a basement with low ceilings. I am very glad they got rid of the teacups. They were very cute but we ate there for lunch once and it was uncomfortable even with just two people. Table was so close to the seating and you couldn't adjust.

I know it's supposed to go day to night but I've never actually noticed it even when I've tried to remember that it does that.

I love Enchanted Garden and the menus they serve there. I miss the breakfast buffet they used to have there. It was smaller than Cabanas, but I would request a window table and have a very relaxed meal. I never understood why it is so unpopular. I find the decor relaxing and the light fixtures are beautiful!

I love everything about EG restaurant - the beauty, the food, the day to night transition. I think it's gorgeous. I do miss the teacups - my husband and I were always able to get one. Even so, still my favorite MDR restaurant. My least favorite MDR is Animator's Palace - but different strokes for difference folks. We usually book Palo and Remy's on the night that particular restaurant pops up on our schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter