Enchanted China July 18 - 31 2009

figmentfan2009

Mouseketeer
Anyone booked on this adventure?

Anyone gone to China who might give some pointers on what we can expect?

We went on the China trip last year. I posted a day by day account of our trip on this disboard during our June trip. Hopefully, you can find it. We had a wonderful trip. Our guides were Dusty and Daisy. We still keep in touch with our guides from time to time. They were outstanding. The weather was fantastic. That time of year is usually the rainy season but we had perfect weather. If you have any questions or concerns about your trip, I will be glad to help. Have a great trip!!!

Tink, I found your trip reports as well as the ones posted by adbmom and actually copied out the 'reports' part and printed those out for in my 'getting ready without getting too excited' journal. There is definitely something to be said for not planning 7 months early. If you don't plan that far in advance, you don't have that long to wait for the event...

DH is already watching our flights every night (both ways) to track when they are on time and when they are late. Today I bought the photopass by pre-order in anticipation of getting the pictures that 'they' take of the trip and ordered inverter for the plane flight and head phone converters for the flight.

I read, I think it was adbmom, that you needed a converter not just an adapter, is that true, or will I likely be able to use my laptop in most of the places with just the plug that came with it that says it is good for 110/240?

What did everyone do (not just for china, but for whatever trip you anxiously awaited) to make the time seem like it was passing less slowly? It is still 180 days out and I can't believe I'm already counting.

Thanks for being so helpful... I love reading through these threads... they help a lot.:coffee:

We had a power converter on the trip but if your power adapter for any electronic device (notebook computer, digital camera, ipod, etc) says input100-240V on it then you should be safe to plug it into the hotel outlets. Each hotel has power converters at the front desk if you need one. We carried one notebook computer, 2 digital cameras, 2 ipods, and 3 cell phones on our trip. We recharged everything each night at the hotel.

I know that we had a hard time waiting through the time for our trip to start but the wait was worth everything we could have imagined. Our guides were fantastic!

I know your trip will be great and that you will have many things to tell this disboard about your travels. Have a wonderful time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter