Encanto Experience on the Magic?

Scott (DCL Blog) posted on Twitter today that it's in D Lounge, 2 different times this Friday on the current cruise. That's where I expected it with a meet and greet and crafts as part of the experience.

There was this photo in the article - what do you think this is?

1683394907970.png

Any ideas if they’re doing actual meet and greets with Bruno and Mirabel or if they are just there to lead activities? (or more accurately to pop in at the end and wave)

But that is not what it looks like in the photos posted...unless I just haven't seen enough of them yet!
If you take a look at the pictures, I’m sure you’ll recognize it. You can see the area in the center where the musician set up. You can see the big round windows out on the walkway. I think the barstools that people have seen lots of pictures of our on the other side of the wall where the round booths are

Any ideas if they’re doing actual meet and greets with Bruno and Mirabel or if they are just there to lead activities? (or more accurately to pop in at the end and wave)
Just a guess here. They used to do a merry unbirthday tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter. With a similar format, maybe Mirabel and Bruno will be up front/on stage performing to the audience for a bit, have the families do some activity/snack at their place, and then offer one-family-at-a-time photos with the characters.

Got in line about 15 min early.
Mix of trivia, crafts, singing, dancing.
Unique drinks. More details later.

Attachments

• C18CE615-6F56-4528-B28B-4706710E5A38.jpeg
    C18CE615-6F56-4528-B28B-4706710E5A38.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 4C1A10FC-FCBC-47D5-B823-ECB82B0FA2E5.jpeg
    4C1A10FC-FCBC-47D5-B823-ECB82B0FA2E5.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 68D78F1C-AE9F-42E1-9EA8-189C6216D982.jpeg
    68D78F1C-AE9F-42E1-9EA8-189C6216D982.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 9090C510-E821-4267-9CA3-29B0AF771AAC.jpeg
    9090C510-E821-4267-9CA3-29B0AF771AAC.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 73B3C13F-7572-45D8-9AC4-BF97D7E13F46.jpeg
    73B3C13F-7572-45D8-9AC4-BF97D7E13F46.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 52
Got in line about 15 min early.
Mix of trivia, crafts, singing, dancing.
Unique drinks. More details later.
Did you find is really crowded or was 15 minutes early plenty of time? I am so excited to check this out for our upcoming cruise

Did you find is really crowded or was 15 minutes early plenty of time? I am so excited to check this out for our upcoming cruise
If you imagine the door to D Lounge in the main hallway, I joined the line when it was around the corner almost halfway to the other D lounge door that overlooks the atrium. That being said, there was still tons of seats when we got in just after 2, and people streamed in until max capacity I suspect.

I don't know what happened when the room filled up (i.e., I can't tell if people were turned away) as our seats were on the far side by the bar (where I was trying to get a cocktail #3). There were lots of people standing in the back, but I'm not sure if they were guests or support crew (they weren't in uniform).

If you imagine the door to D Lounge in the main hallway, I joined the line when it was around the corner almost halfway to the other D lounge door that overlooks the atrium. That being said, there was still tons of seats when we got in just after 2, and people streamed in until max capacity I suspect.

I don't know what happened when the room filled up (i.e., I can't tell if people were turned away) as our seats were on the far side by the bar (where I was trying to get a cocktail #3). There were lots of people standing in the back, but I'm not sure if they were guests or support crew (they weren't in uniform).
Awesome! Thank you for all the info!

Is there a meet and greet with Mirabel and Bruno? ( picture & signature) or is this just performance only?

Is there a meet and greet with Mirabel and Bruno? ( picture & signature) or is this just performance only?

I've been looking through recent navigators and there is both with the Mirabel & Bruno meet and greet being on a different day to the show.

I've been looking through recent navigators and there is both with the Mirabel & Bruno meet and greet being on a different day to the show.
Oh.. maybe someone that been to this recently can confirm. I been collecting characters signatures on a frame mat and wonder if I need to bring it. (Kind of huge)

Oh.. maybe someone that been to this recently can confirm. I been collecting characters signatures on a frame mat and wonder if I need to bring it. (Kind of huge)

I was on the 8/19 to 8/24 sailing on the Disney Magic, and they had two other times listed to meet Mirabel and Bruno outside of the Encanto Experience. For us, the Encanto Experience was on the Day at Sea (Day 2), and meeting Mirabel and Bruno was on the last full day of the cruise when we were in Nassau (Day 5). I attended the Encanto Experience, so I can't speak to how long the lines were for meeting them during those times, I believe one was around noontime/1pm and the other was around 3pm/4pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter