• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emotional films you can barely get through

Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List...two tough ones for me.

I’m a professional crier. I cry at commercials! Lol. There are so many movies that leave me in a puddle, especially Disney films. Lion King, Nemo, and the biggest sob “Up“. The entire first part… puddle city.

Yeah, Up is a tough one. It came out shortly after my grandmother had passed, and Carl kind of reminds me a little of my grandfather too. Usually Pixar movies save that gut-punch for the end, but in this one they hit you right off the bat! It is absolutely a great movie, but it's one I do not watch very often as I really have to be in the mood for something like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, Up is a tough one. It came out shortly after my grandmother had passed, and Carl kind of reminds me a little of my grandfather too. Usually Pixar movies save that gut-punch for the end, but in this one they hit you righ toff the bat! It is absolutely a great movie, but it's one I do not watch very often as I really have to be in the mood for something like that.
The first six minutes of UP gets you. I was going to mention UP but it doesn't fall under "barely get through". It's probably my second favorite Pixar film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter