EMH Reducing to 1 hour BUT in BOTH parks...

I wonder if this is a autumn/winter change? I love EMH but I must admit, on some freezing cold mornings I did feel a bit sorry for the CM's standing around to let us on a frozen Dumbo. I really hope that if this is permanent that they won't allow non EMH guests through the gates until it's actually 10am. Main St gets absolutely mobbed from 9:30 onwards.

Would be nice in the Studios more regularly though so maybe they're splitting the staffing of EMH across both instead of opening both from 8am which would be the ideal.

Ive never really used EMHs more the once or twice in the past. I think I would really prefer if they were at night then the morning but I understand it from a family with kids perspective. It could also be cool if they alternated morning and evening EMHs and even alternate parks. I especially can't see myself personally using them in HS. I don't usually spend more then a day in that park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter