• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EMH and FOP

OhAmbs

Mouseketeer
Hello,

What has been the experience/wait for Flights of Passage when done during EMH. We are early risers and plan on being there well before. I’m not expecting a walk on necessarily but, 30-45 mins? TIA

We were there on Jan 22. Arrived at the park around 7:05a. We were off the ride right after 8am. It was not that long at all. 10 Minutes maybe.. but we were in the first 10 % of people going into the park during rope drop. We left FoP and headed to EE.. no wait could have rode it many times. Then over to Safari again.. we walked right on and they did not even fill up our jeep. Headed over to Dinosaur which we waited about 10 minutes and were in our car by 10am heading to the next park.

I just did it on EMH January 29. We arrived at 7:00 and we were off the ride at 8:05. We were able to also ride the River ride which had a 5 minute wait. Rode Expedition Everest twice all before 9am! Have a great time!!

We were also there on the 29th. Our bus from POP was late and we arrived to the gates just as they were opening (around 7:20am); we were still able to ride 3 rides before the park opened. We were off of FOP at 8:06, then walked on to Navi and then over to the Safari, where we were off of that just before 9am. It was the best safari for us ever; maybe because it was so early and cool. The African dogs were running about, the male lion was walking across the rocks to the females who were sitting up, and we had 2 ostriches run in front of the vehicle, being chased by 3 rhinos! We saw a lot of staff putting out hay and food and I just think it got all the animals excited. Best safari ever.

We then walked over to Everest and rode single rider with no wait (wait at "opening" was only 10 minutes anyway). We skipped dinosaur because we had already done that and walked back to Africa to catch to 10am Festival of the Lion King.

We did rope drop the previous Friday with similar success and were worried about EMH but so glad we did it.

In case you missed it, the key is getting to the park about an hour before opening so you're in the front of the pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter