• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emergency stop on People Mover

Lilsia

Registered
We were about to get on People Mover when it E-stopped. A cast member went walking the track and when she came back she told the other cast members that a kid around 15-16 jumped out of the car. She said the Mom wasn't even concerned and just said that he wanted to. I hope they got kicked out.

We were about to get on People Mover when it E-stopped. A cast member went walking the track and when she came back she told the other cast members that a kid around 15-16 jumped out of the car. She said the Mom wasn't even concerned and just said that he wanted to. I hope they got kicked out.
Maybe she hasn't heard the story that Cast Members called it the PeopleREMOVER due to the idiots who got killed running around the track. Or then again, maybe she did.

Maybe she hasn't heard the story that Cast Members called it the PeopleREMOVER due to the idiots who got killed running around the track. Or then again, maybe she did.
whoa I haven't heard about that! I had to google and then read about the girl in the 70s that sued Disney because she got off and then fell... how ridiculous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter