Embroidery Designs Please share yours

MommyBoo!

Disney Mom
I would love to see the things that you have made with the Disney embroidery. They sometimes get lost in the big threads. Please share yours if you dont' mind. :goodvibes Thank you!!

Here is the link to a few things I have done.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1057781

I have made a few things as gifts to DD#1 friends, but other than I mostly do baby blanket designs for my DH's Air Force squadron. I will take a picture of one of those the next time I make one.
Oh and I do A LOT of names (towels, pillowcases, shirts).

I don't have many pictures of my embroidery, but can tell you my favorites:

1. For our disney cruise last summer, I did "steamboat" ones on limegreen polo shirts...it was steamboat willie design w/the wording "steamboat" and each person's name under it.
Here's grandparents and the kids w/their shirts:
DSCN0452.jpg

2. For each trip, I try to make myself one tone on tone t-shirt. For example, on a green tshirt, I did a dark green outline of mickey on the front chest area. I wish I had pictures of these are they are great shirts (and I get the most compliments on these).

3. I do many many blankets and towels.

4. I do zip sweatshirts w/a small design on the chest and then a larger one on the back.
DSCN0650.jpg

Thise are great! I like the Mickey with the year. The outline Mickey sounds neat!

You all are using the brother machine? Is it easy to use?

Oh gosh...the mickey with the year is the WRONG shirt! I did cranberry colored zippered hoodies w/a mickey and then we bought ones on our way to the boat too...these are the ones I bought and I can't find a pic of the ones I did. The ones that I did had a mickey head on the front and then large mickey on the back.

Yes, I use the Brother machine. I bought the first version that came out on the day it came out...wish I had waited for the bigger machine that takes computer disks as mine only takes the embroidery cards (I have Donald, Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Modern Classics, and Best Friends).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter