Embrodiery.. Mickey Ears

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
Hi
I know that the Mad Hatter in FL and Hatmosphere in Tomorrowland used to embroider the hats... do they still?
Are there other shops in different lands that embroider?

Yes, they still embroider ears. You can also get them embroidered at Star Traders in Tommorowland, at the Mad Hatter on Main Street and also a Mad Hatter in Fantasyland. I believe the hat shop in Frontierland also embroiders them. Just FYI, the new Santa/snowflake ears can not be embroidered.

They used to embroider them manually, so each cast member could use their creativity when writing the name. My understanding is that they are all done by the machine now, so they aren't as original, but it does a good job. I heard that a lot of the cast members who ran the old machines were having wrist problems.

according to a CM at Main Street MH, that location will still do the hand embroidery...

well, the last time i asked, anyway! LOL

We got our gold ears at the Mad hatter on Main Street. They were hand embroidered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter