Embassy suites adjacent to Disneyland

Brynnie

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here recently?? I was looking for pics and reviews! I was torn between this place and the Candy Cane Inn, but I heard about the wonderful free breakfast here and I was sold! My boyfriend and I will be traveling with a car and I was wondering how long it will take us to get to the parks. We got a rate of $103.50 for May 4-7th. Will this be enough time for us to see everything?? I love WDW and I usually go there, but I really want to see the parks in California as well without feeling rushed!

Thanks for the help!
Angie

I think Embassy is a mile down Harbor if I am not mistaken. I have never stayed there, but it would not be walking distance.

Candy Cane is nice, easy walk to DLR, pleasant atmosphere. It has motel operated bus service also if your feet are to tired to carry you one way or the other.

There isn't an Embassy Suites ajacent to Disneyland. Feel free to check out my Disneyland LinkMap It will help you see where all the hotels in the area are.
The walk to and from the Candy Cane is considerable....after a day of walking I never feel like waiting for a shuttle or walking, so I usually stay at one of the Hotels directly across the street from the entrance to the Dsneyland Resort. I would suggest checking out the rates at the Desert Inn & Suites (800-433-5270), they have reasonable 2-room suites and demi-suites.

Have a Blast! :smooth:

Thank you for the link to your Website Disneyland Guy! The Embassy Suites hotel I am referring to is acutally called Embassy Suites South and is 1 mile away. Do you think it will be a pain in the butt for us to drive?? After reading the info on your site, I am considering the Desert Inn and suites. I called and they offered me a King bedroom with a Jacuzzzi tub for $69.00 a night! I have the Embassy suites booked for $103 a night with a full breakfast included. This hotel is also very new. I can't make up my mind!!!

Thanks again for your help!

Tough call Brynnie,
The Embassy Suites will be a little nicer, due to it's newness. The Desert Inn is nice too, the in-room jacuzzi is a nice touch....the $69.00 rate is nice too. The BIG difference is Location. I've stayed at many a Disneyland area hotel where I either had to rely on shuttle service or drive to the resort and park at $7.00 a day. Either one of those choices is a pain in the butt....especially if the shuttle is one of those that make 12 stops before you make it to Disneyland.

The best thing about staying across the street is that you can go back & forth whenever you want to. You park your car when you get there and you don't have to move it again until you leave. At the Desert Inn, you're about as close to the magic as you can get. A five minute walk and you're there! There's a Denny's, IHOP and Tony Roma's all within walking distance too.

Have a Blast! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter