Email address for making room requests

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Can anyone point me to the Email address for making room requests? I logged into the member's site, went to "Help and Contact", scrolled down to Member Services and all I could find was phone numbers and a mailing address. And of course, Chat wasn't available-I have previously been able to use Chat. What now?

Select "Contact Us" from the "Help & Contact" drop down menu. On the right hand side of the page, click "Email Us" to open a web form.

Thanks! Now I don't feel TOO dumb. I was looking directly under the "Contact us" instead of looking at that whole page.

Is emailing an ok option? I have heard they are so overloaded emails are not being addressed and I would be afraid of my room request getting lost. The options at MDE don't seem to cover some requests for family issues.

Is emailing an ok option? I have heard they are so overloaded emails are not being addressed and I would be afraid of my room request getting lost. The options at MDE don't seem to cover some requests for family issues.
I just emailed a room request this morning and received a reply within a half hour:
Welcome Home Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Disney Vacation Club®.
We appreciate your interest in your upcoming stay and will be happy to assist you further. We have noted your request on your reservation. Please keep in mind that while the Front Desk will make every effort to accommodate your requests, they cannot be guaranteed.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in planning your or your Guest's magical vacation!

Thank you and have a magical day,

Athena
Member Services | Online Communications
Disney Vacation Club

I have Touring plans take care of it. You can see all the rooms that fit your criteria and type of room.

Is this address only for room requests using points? Or, as a DVC member, can I use this address to make requests for a cash reservation at Kidani?

Is this address only for room requests using points? Or, as a DVC member, can I use this address to make requests for a cash reservation at Kidani?
Did you make the cash reservation through MS? If yes, you can use that address.

If not, you'll have to contact Disney Reservations or the TA that made the cash reservation. I don't have an email address for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter