Elvis the movie trailer

I can’t wait to see this movie! When we went to see Batman, this was one of the trailers and it looks so good. I’m not sure if Baz has done any movies since Moulin Rouge, but if it’s anything like that, this movie will win all the awards.

I can’t wait to see this movie! When we went to see Batman, this was one of the trailers and it looks so good. I’m not sure if Baz has done any movies since Moulin Rouge, but if it’s anything like that, this movie will win all the awards.
Is Elvis music popular in Canada?

Is Elvis music popular in Canada?

Yeah, to those who like it.

I do appreciate this thread because there has been some good conversations, but we aren’t as foreign as you seem to think we are.

Most of our media is from the US, and I’m sure it influences us, but we aren’t a carbon copy. If you were blindfolded and plunked down in, let’s say, my city (population ~750,000), you wouldn’t know you were in Canada. Well, minus all the flags, but you get my point.

Of course, we do have major differences, especially after yesterday's announcement, but that’s not for the DIS.

I'm always up to watch a Baz Luhrmann movie, but I think I'll skip the theatre for this one. Watching the trailer has made me realise I don't really know anything about Elvis Presley, and now I want to!

Romeo + Juliet is the bar for me - one of my favourite movies of all time, perfect in every way.

I’m not really an Elvis fan but I love biopics about singers or bands and this looks like it’s going to be good. Plus I live Tom Hanks.

OMG I saw the trailer for the first time last week and I cannot wait to see this film! I'm a huge Elvis fan and have been since I was a kid. And I love Baz Luhrmann films; should be a fabulous combination.

Massive Elvis fan here! I cannot WAIT. The family is involved and was very moved. I hope this brings a lot of younger people to Elvis. I hate the "colonel" and have heard they do a nice job showing how Elvis' innocence and naivete were exploited by him.

It looks dreadful to me. From my limited knowledge of Elvis, he was nothing like what I saw in the trailer. Maybe I'd like Hanks' portrayal of the Colonel, he was something of a scoundrel.

I saw the new Elvis movie on Friday! Anyone else?

Austin Butler was incredible!

Saw it on Friday. Spectacular movie. The actor who played Elvis did an amazing job. Truly great.

Saw it yesterday and absolutely loved it. Austin Butler was amazing. I was a little skeptical from the previews, but from the moment he stepped onto the screen, he was awesome.

I'm going to see it in a couple of days. I'm looking forward to it sooooo much! Everyone I know who saw it loved it.

I saw Elvis on Sunday. I agree it was fantastic. I had to look up whether Austin Butler was an Elvis impersonator that they turned into an actor. Amazing acting.

Coming very late to this one, we never go early, if and when we go to a movie. Having grown up in the earliest of the Elvis era, we really enjoyed this movie. Wonderful acting. Really got a good idea how Elvis developed over the years, from his earliest days as a kid, his bombshell explosion as a 'non-compliant' performer, and then into his megastar later life. And what a scumbag the Colonel was.

I would recommend to anyone who had even a mild interest in Elvis, or more. It will win some awards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter