Elsa plush doll

GoofyLo

Mouseketeer
I know Frozen merchandise is very hard to come by. My daughter really wants one of the Elsa plush dolls. Anyone been to WDW recently and seen these?

I know it's a long shot. We were there in November and should have gotten it then, but I wouldn't let her get the doll and dress. She had to choose. Now I'm wishing I had bought it to bring home and stash away for her birthday. We were there in February and you couldn't find anything! I had people stopping me to ask where we got the dress. Here, I said, but it was before the movie came out. Who knew it was going to explode the way it did?! :confused3

Are you referring to the one that has the dress that flips over, transforming it into an Anna doll?

If so, we got one in mid-May. My wife found out Sir Mickey's had just received more stock of Frozen merch, so she grabbed one right away. By later in the afternoon, they were sold out.

This problem should eventually sort itself out. Fortunately, WDW is putting a limit on how many of one item a single person can purchase when it comes to Frozen stuff.

We got one last week at Sir Mickey's. As we came out of our M&G with Anna and Elsa there was a CM loading the shelves full of them (the one that is Anna on one side and Elsa on the flip side) and as they were loading them ppl were buying them.
We went back 5 days later to another M&G and the plush dolls were gone, this time they were loading the shelves with the Elsa "Barbie" dolls.
I am guessing they have new merchandise every few days and it gets bought as quickly as it gets stocked!

The one I'm referring to is just Elsa, I think. It may have been both, but I can't remember now. The Disney Store has restocked them a couple of times, but they sell out so fast that we haven't been able to snag one. I think she would like the one that flips though. We have the Barbie doll size one. She really wants the plush one. She has a Cinderella one like this and wants Elsa.

I think it's a good thing that they are limiting the number of Frozen items people can buy. Too many people are purchasing items and reselling them for ridiculous amounts on Amazon, Ebay, etc. It just makes me sick! :headache: I saw an Elsa dress on Amazon for nearly $500!! No wonder people were stopping me left and right when we were there in Feb asking where we got the dress. I think we were asked more about Anna's green coronation dress than the Elsa dress. Disney keeps saying they will have Frozen merchandise back on shelved by July. I hope they are really stocking up for the holidays. I don't think Frozen is going away any time soon. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter