Eligibility with new contract?

Bexx

DIS Veteran
As a DVC Y member, thanks to enough direct points at the time and some grandfathered resale, if I bought a resale BLT contract would I be able to use the Top of the World Lounge when using those points?

Thank you. So as long as it's on a reservation made in my name, using my DVC Y membership? But if I bought a resale contract with a different use year, that would be a different membership number and so wouldn't be eligible, even though same person - is that correct?

Thank you. So as long as it's on a reservation made in my name, using my DVC Y membership? But if I bought a resale contract with a different use year, that would be a different membership number and so wouldn't be eligible, even though same person - is that correct?

You could be staying on cash and still be allowed to visit.

As long as you are an eligible member you can visit.

For this, the membership you are using doesn’t matter.

It gets confusing, and it probably even confuses the cast members.

Some restrictions are base on membership, and some are based on points. The points-based restrictions are more of the exchange options, like Adventures By Disney and trades into hotels. The membership-based restrictions are things lounge access and annual passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter