Elf Island Blog 10/31 - OPENS TUESDAY!

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Here is the contents of the new blog :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Elf Island Is Opening!

Pre-Registered Users Catch the First Boats to Elf Island Beta!
For those who have pre-registered with Elf Island, sound the alarms and alert your friends: beginning this Tuesday, the first boat sets sail for Elf Island!
The anticipation is building as the elves prepare for your arrival within the next two weeks. Many have been working around the clock to ensure you have the best experience as a new elf on our island.
As one of the first to inhabit Elf Island, you will notice that we have five island rules:
1. Have fun! You’ve earned bragging rights being the 1st to inhabit Elf Island.
2. Share your thoughts and ideas. You are making Elf Island the best virtual world.
3. Think creatively! You are entering a fantastical world with great possibilities.
4. Remain patient and forgiving in this early stage of Elf Island.
5. Explore and listen! Elf Island is filled with hidden rooms, mini-games, special features and sounds.
Tuesday, November 4th from 4pm ET – 10pm ET our first boat will begin boarding pre-registered elves.
** Boarding rights are based on the date you requested a user name and password. **

Because of the overwhelming amount of kids that pre-registered, we will have one boat a day setting sail for Elf Island. Did you make the first boat? Don’t worry if you don’t see your user name on this list. We will have a new list of user names for the second boat on Wednesday.
Click here to see if you made the first boat.
Note - If you try to board one of our boats before the date you pre-registered, the elves will politely ask you to get back in line and patiently wait. Rest assured, your time will come. We will post new user names and continue these times (4pm ET – 10pm ET) daily until we launch to the public.
We expect this process to happen within a two-week timeframe. Soon thereafter, we will open Elf Island and allow the world to come experience our own fantastical world.
Please spread the word — Elf Island is coming.
ticket3.jpg

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:
YEAH! princessmadi(ro) princess: can't wait!
She is still missing VMK and playing with all of her friends very very much!

woot, I see princessmadi on boat 1. We can ride the boat over together :)

WOOOOTT!!!:banana: :banana:

I am on the list. I can't wait for Tuesday. Looks like i will vote early and have the evening to explore!

Bug

Congratulations to everyone who made it!

I see lots of old friends on the list -- but it looks like I missed the boat. :sad:

I missed the boat too. :(

Congrats to all who made it on boat 1.

Mean while, I am going to wait for your postcards... :surfweb:

I'm on the boat with all three names I registered! FeyDolphy, Dolphairy & ElvenMagic. DH missed the boat so I will hand over one of mine to him for the time being!

YAY!!! I can't wait to see you all there! :yay:

I'm on the boat with the names Noelle, Jenna, and Alexabelle. My daughter is Belle, Ella and Elizabeth. If I had known we were filling up boats, I might have waited on a few of these. I hope everyone who missed the first boat gets the next one!

I made boat 1 with Candy Bit!

Uh Aengus, you do know today is the 31rst not the 14th, right?

4. Remain patient and forgiving in this early stage of Elf Island.

I cannot stress that enough, I know this probably wont be a problem for most DIS'ers but please do keep in mind that this is the first day, if you see someone stressing out over it please remind them if you can. If its one thing we learned from VMK its patience.

Hope to see everyone tuesday at 4:00!

I made the first boat, but I forgot my password! What do I do?

Try real hard to remember it. There was no e-mail sent when we registered so i am not sure if there is a way to retrieve lost passwords yet.

Bug

I'm on the first boat, but not sure if I'll make it after work and voting. Hopefully I'll make it back in time.

I'm in and so are my kids!!!

We're aloha_tea, capt_taytay and jules!

Hi Tea!!! :wave:
Can't wait to hang! I've missed you.

-See puckerup:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter