• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Elevators at the grand

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone just got back from second grief trip last week and it was great. I am already booking my nxt trip in May. Unfortunately they dont have my usual accessible standard view room with 2 queen beds, so I had to book a wood courtyards view room. I only have stayed in that room type once in 2018, I remember it being a long walk from the elevator. Also i seem to remember there one time we had to use a little elevator room. just past storytellers but before the entrance to the hotel going to acorn gifts, Looking at the map I cant quite place it, and also it says there are elevators by napa rose which i havent seen, Thye said they would try to put me close to an elevator but i would prefer to us e teh main elevators in the great hall. by check in. Any wood courtyard view veterans know the locations of the elevators and what request i should place.

There are Courtyard rooms that are literally next to the main elevators, but some can also be a hike to the other side of the courtyard...and some of the and woods views are closer to the the Napa Rose elevators...you would want to make a request to be near the man lobby elevators.

Also i found my folio for that trip and i stayed in room 4140, but i dont remember if that room had a tub, i know it 2 queens, if i give them the room number could they tell me what kind of room it is,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter