Electrical water parade

darcigo

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Does anyone know the times that the water parade go by each resort? Online it just says 10pm at the MK. We are going in july and trying to make dining reservations at a resort that the parade will pass by. Thanks!!

I'd like to know also. I THOUGHT that GF was first, around 9:00, then Poly, around 9:15, and Contemporary wasn't until after 10:00 (I guess FW is in between, but I was only interested in DVC resorts). Is this correct?

Please note that all times are approximate and may vary by several minutes.

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

(And please note that to purists, it's the Electrical Water PAGEANT.)

The best source for EWP times is often the app, not the website, although it looks like the app isn’t updated yet since HEA just made a seasonal change to 9:15pm instead of 8pm. HEA can shift around throughout the year so that can sometimes cause the EWP schedule to move around as well, so just keep an eye out and don’t rely 100% on any one source.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter