Electrical Sky Parade

ocdb8r1

Mouseketeer
Is the Electrical Sky Parade still.on track to debut next week? Looking at the calendar, the parks close fairly early all week and have no "Fireworks and Night Shows" listed.

It is on the program for tonight at 19.50.

Park closures between 18.00 and 20.00 hours are normal this time a year. Low season and freaking cold outside. 😉

It is on the program for tonight at 19.50.

Park closures between 18.00 and 20.00 hours are normal this time a year. Low season and freaking cold outside. 😉
I fully appreciate the early closures and adjusting the park hours due to demand, but I don't know why they have to wait until the absolute last minute to even add these items to the calendar (if even only to say timing to be confirmed). There was literally nothing about the evening entertainment on the calendar for this week as of Saturday!

Anyhow, thanks for noting it's now been added...and I see they have populated through the end of the month. This show is high on my list to see, so trying to plan a trip!

This Electrical Sky Parade drone show looks INCREDIBLE!!! We can’t wait to see it in July and the other awesome entertainment at DLP!

And that is coming from a person who really does not enjoy, or appreciate the main street electrical parade the way that so many other Disney fans do. I loved spectro magic and would have loved to see paint the night and some of the other parades.

I have no nostalgia for MSE and didnt like it the times i have seen it, but this show is awesome, if only the music were emotionally touching Disney music versus MSE synth music!!!

And I fully recognize I am in the minority!

This Electrical Sky Parade drone show looks INCREDIBLE!!! We can’t wait to see it in July and the other awesome entertainment at DLP!

And that is coming from a person who really does not enjoy, or appreciate the main street electrical parade the way that so many other Disney fans do. I loved spectro magic and would have loved to see paint the night and some of the other parades.

I have no nostalgia for MSE and didnt like it the times i have seen it, but this show is awesome, if only the music were emotionally touching Disney music versus MSE synth music!!!

And I fully recognize I am in the minority
You won't be a minority at Disneyland Paris. There will be less than 0.01% who has seen MSE. The majority only goes to Disneyland Paris, and we haven't had a night time parade in over a decade. No nostalgia here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter