Electric vehicle (EV) parking and mickey and friends/pixar pals opening

ionz13

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

My family and I are making a one day trip down to DL with a cruise out of San Diego afterwards. We have an electric vehicle and are hoping to get an EV parking spot. we figure to be safest, we need to try to get to the parking lot around opening time. I have looked up that the parking lot opens one hour prior to the park opening, but I wanted to see what the Dis had to say; b/c since there is early entry at 7:30, does this mean that the parking lot opens at 6:30?

Also does anyone have any input on how difficult/easy it is to get an EV parking spot? Do we need to pay for the preferred parking as well?

I’m not sure about the EV parking at Mickey and Friends, but we frequently use the EV parking at the Toy Story Lot. There is plenty of parking there. I’ve never seen it even halfway full. It’s also closer to the shuttle stop than many of the regular parking spaces. We often drive our EV there specifically for this reason.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, what time do you normally arrive to the toy story lot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter