Electric cars

dbanzai

DIS Veteran
This may be a strange question, but here it goes:

Does anyone have an electric car here and can you tell me about the recharge stations and such... For instance, how long does it takes to recharge, how much does it cost, and how frequent outside of LA are recharge stations... Also, can you just drive up and use them when you have to?

I am a tree-hugger living in Arizona (granted, not as many trees as when I lived in the east). I currently drive a hybrid, but have been thinking about the possibilities of going all-electric. For the most part, I don't leave the Phoenix area while driving, but I have driven to SoCal on a few occasions. California seems to be the only state I know with recharge stations, so I figure I'd have to get to Blythe to recharge and then every so often after that. I figure if I just recharge at home, I should be able to survive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter