Eight Legged Freaks

Bump

International Man of Mystery
Has anyone seen this film?
I know it has been out in the US for some time but it is only coming out here on the 9th of August. I am a huge fan of the old "b" movies where some super sized insect or animal runs amok in a some city :)
Does anyone know if this movie has the same hammy acting or does it take itself too seriously? I really hope it doesnt I love all the extra ham that goes with this genre of film :)
After reading a few reviews online,which were either praising the film or totally ripping it to shreds, I really want to see it!!
No all I have to do is convince someone to go see it with me, all my friends are scared of spiders ;)

Bump,
If you like lots of "ham", then you will probably love this movie.:rolleyes:

DH and DS went to see this - DS like it - DH thought it was a little over the top. (This from the world's biggest Three Stooges fan!!:rolleyes: )

Pam

Little over the top- that kinda somes me up quite well ;)
Thanks for the info Pam I will prob go check it out this friday night

Oh yes!! :bounce: It was wonderful!! :D
I love old B sci-fi movies too....it was great!!
Great spiders :D...very funny too!

I saw it a few weeks ago... Didn't like it that much. I know it was intentionally cheesy, but actually, IMHO, it didn't go far enough... Well ok, spider's going 'ouch' was pretty bad. LOL.

The Spiders Talk??
oh my lord I have too see this film now!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter