• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eggstravaganza 2018 - a favor please

phoenix316

Tigger fan
First off, I was so glad Disney did this again, though I do wish they would give more than two weeks' warning. Thankfully I had planned backwards from last year and we were able to go on opening weekend of the egg hunt. Very much like last year, though they do have a limited edition Stormtropper/C-3PO egg set for purchase separate from the maps.

My favor comes from the fact that we have not gotten passes for this year because we have a possible move over the summer. While we finished the Disneyland and Downtown Disney maps, we were not able to finish the DCA map. I blame the fact that I had a birthday dinner at Napa Rose and since we decided last minute to book a hotel room for the night so as not to have to drive back to San Diego bought a bottle of wine, we kind of forgot to walk the kids around to finish the map.

If anyone who does the map could be kind enough to post a picture of the completed map so my kids know where the remaining stickers go, that would be awesome. As a bonus, it would be great to see pictures of the eggs hiding (I try to take remember to take pictures of them, but don't always have the best view - this year they didn't want to walk all the way down to Harbour Galley once we could see that one because they were hungry), but I'd mostly like to just finish the map up since the eggs will be down by the next time we can make it back up there in late April. Thanks again to anyone who can help.

Or if a picture is too hard to post, we need to know the ones from Ghiradelli around to Kingswell Camera shop (totally whiffed on getting the two on that side of Buena Vista Street on the way out, too many adult beverages and tired kids).

I have photos and will post a complete report once I get home, but for now...

Kingswell Camera Shop: Donald
Julius Katz & Sons: Daisy
Elias & Co.: Mickey
Rushin' River Outfitters: Goofy
Seaside Souvenirs: Dale
Boardwalk Pizza: Thumper
Embarcadero: Chip
Ghirardelli: McQueen
Sarge's: Mater
A bug's land: White Rabbit
Off the Page: Minnie
Water Tower: Pluto (I haven't confirmed this one, but it's the only one left)

Thank you so very much. I can confirm your uncomfirmed one. That one we did see. It's always so much fun and if we do move, I definitely will miss getting to do this next year. I'll let the kiddos see this list after school tomorrow so they can fill out the rest of the stickers. Just glad I picked up the eggs when I bought the map. Though if I hadn't, we might have actually finished it. It's so hard to do all three in one day.

PS Figment is my second favorite Disney character. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter