• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ee Emh?

MMDRMMBL

Mouseketeer
Should I take advantage of the extra magic hour for the parks? Is it worth it ? Will it be more crowded than if I went on a regular day? Thanks for all the help.

The advice is usually to arrive for the start of EMH then stay until late morning, then park hop to another park. Works great, especially during busy season, and if you are early risers.

I think it depends on:

Who is in your party? Kids? Babies? Seniors?
How many times have you visited WDW?
If this is your first time, how likely are you to visit again in a year or so?
How many days are you going to be at WDW?

In general, I think EMH is worth it if there is an attraction or two that you really want to be able to see/do a couple of times. We generally do EMH every other day, and try not to stay out too late the night before or everyone is dead and wants to blow it off!

I think the best EMH day is MK day. The other three parks don't have as many attractions open in the morning, and the ones that are open are mostly the thrill rides. But at MK, there are lots of things to do and you can accomplish a lot before the park opens to the non-resort guests. We always try to do MK EMH.

EMH is invaluable and the essential ingredient in our agenda planning. It is the ONLY reason we stay onsite.

We use the "every other day" method.
We get up early one day for EMH and sleep in the next day.
On the sleep in day we go to a water park.

If disney drops EMH again we will change our plans and stay offsite. I cannot beleive they dropped it in 2001!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter