• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Edit: Sales to resume on 1/17** Disneyland to Resume Selling Select Magic Key Pass Today

At the ticket booth? Or via phone/chat?

ticket booth. We already had today booked to go and got there a half hour before the parks opened. So we went to a ticket booth and upgraded. The CM said CM was able to book her a reservation into DCA for same day (since reservations don’t transfer over) but then there was an issue scanning into the park that had to be resolved by a lead. But when we went to the app, her reservation was there. Wacky….

Has anyone or does anyone know if you can upgrade a pass that hasn't been activated? I'm looking at the calendar closely for Believe vs Imagine the non availability for December is non existent for Imagine. Believe at least has some Saturdays/Sundays open but the price hike is what I'm trying to justify.
You can always purchase individual park tickets if you are looking to go during the holidays. I guess if you go more than twice it would be worth it to upgrade to the Believe.

ticket booth. We already had today booked to go and got there a half hour before the parks opened. So we went to a ticket booth and upgraded. The CM said CM was able to book her a reservation into DCA for same day (since reservations don’t transfer over) but then there was an issue scanning into the park that had to be resolved by a lead. But when we went to the app, her reservation was there. Wacky….
Did they use the first day already or not?

We went to the booths on Monday to renew, since we were using gift cards. We arrived at 4pm or so and there was no line.

I wish they would make a bridge pass between the Imagine and Believe key (enchant). I'm happy they opened the purchase window longer than last time.

Anyone have a crystal ball and know if Believe passes might be available again sometime in the next two months? :P I just realized with the trips we have planned during the next year, it makes more sense for my husband to get an annual pass as well... Did we hear chitchat anywhere before they went up for sale last time?

Anyone have a crystal ball and know if Believe passes might be available again sometime in the next two months? :P I just realized with the trips we have planned during the next year, it makes more sense for my husband to get an annual pass as well... Did we hear chitchat anywhere before they went up for sale last time?
There hasn't been the "heads up" info for MK sales like there has been in the past. Recent announcements have been day of. Keep watching this thread -- when the Believe Keys go back on sale, it should be posted here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter