• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ecv's questions

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
When you rent ecv's from an outside company do they deliver it to your motel in DW? Will they leave it at the desk (in a value resort?) or do you have to be in your room and wait on it.

All the companies except Randy's will deliver it to Bell Services at your hotel and pick it up there after you have left. Randy's requires you be present at both drop-off and return.

I have rented several times over the last few years from Walker Mobility. They leave it in the lobby of my resort & give the key to the front desk. I do the reverse when I am ready to leave. I do not have to be present for the drop off or the pick-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter