• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ecv

bbowman0307

Earning My Ears
I have never had to use ECV until recently when my disability is getting worse. Can an ECV get on monorail to go park hopping and if so, how difficult will it be? I just hate to hold people up getting off and on!

Getting and an off the monorail is a breeze. They put a ramp down in the door way and you up and down. When you get on they ask where your going. So when you get there the cast member knows to have the ramp ready.

The bus is a little hard that then monorail. You don't get on line you go in front there a space without being in the road way. As the bus starts to comes I just raise my arm to signal the driver. That we he has plenty of time to pull in properly cool to load me.

Most stores have them get some practice in before you go. Don't expect to master it the first time.

Don't worry its no hard use.

This is the only way I can enjoy myself and be independent. :cool1::drive:

Follow the link in my signature or look near the top of the board to the disABILITIES FAQs thread.

Post one of that thread is an index to tell what is in each post. You will find a post on bus transportation and there is another post on boats and monorails (with pictures).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter