ECV Rental in Disneyland

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! Its been forever since I've posted here and almost 3 LONG years since I've been to Disneyland! I'm finally going in July and have a question! I won't get to the park (Disneyland) until about noon on a Monday and I was wondering if you think we will still be able to rent an ECV or should I arrange for one at the Hotel? TIA! :-)

I would rent one and have it delivered to your hotel. I hear that they run out a lot and my thought is why take the chance.

In addition to possibly running out, the DL ECVs are very large and unwieldy. I often see people struggling to maneuver them. (Saw someone get theirs stuck in the bathroom once—they drove it into the stall area and could not figure out how to turn around!) The standard red ones (forget the brand) from the offsite companies are so easy to use.

I use Select Scooter they are right across harbor, one evening we were out to dinner at Tortilla Jo's, and somebody took my wife's scooter, they delivered a replacement in 20 mins.

Hi Everyone! Its been forever since I've posted here and almost 3 LONG years since I've been to Disneyland! I'm finally going in July and have a question! I won't get to the park (Disneyland) until about noon on a Monday and I was wondering if you think we will still be able to rent an ECV or should I arrange for one at the Hotel? TIA! :-)
I agree with using Select Scooters. They deliver to most hotels. I like they are located in the lobby of the BestWestern Park Place Inn right there are the crosswalk on Harbor.

I have used them countless time and were never disappointed.
I prefer having an off-site scooter rental. Mainly because of the ability to have a scooter to get to and from the parks. I remember the late night walk back to the hotel and how painful it could be. A scooter is so handy!!

Have a fun trip!

We had a scooter last week for 4 of our days in the park. It was awesome. We first rented a wheelchair, and quickly realized the scooter is the way to go. Had it dropped off at the hotel (Desert Inn, with Deckerts) and off we all went. Deckerts was fantastic, all the way. Will for sure be using them again.

We got a scooter for someone in our party a couple of the days we were there. They seem to go pretty fast. We arrived around 8:30/9:30 and they were super busy with people renting them. We took mid-day breaks around 12 or 1 and I don't remember seeing any scooters left outside when we left the park mid day. I wouldn't count on getting one arriving that late, I would rent elsewhere to be sure you get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter