• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ECV charging in corridor

Right, but in the circumstance I'm defending, the disabled person has caused no problem for you other than exposing you to something you seem to regard as an eyesore.
You claim the value of personal responsibility, but let yourself off the hook for those attributes of courtesy: charity, grace, comity, temperance, and equanimity.
I get it. That person's disability isn't your problem. Expecting you to hold a door for her so it won't slam her chair is asking too much, but just asking you to walk by an empty chair in a hall is not. Is it? What does a wheelchair parked in the hall cost you?

Wow, you are just making things up now. When did I ever say that I am not courteous and help people? In fact, I am very helpful. I hold the door for everyone and if I see someone in need, I help them. I am saying that there are ways to be able to bring your personal belongings into the room. Many people do it.

Running a chain or bike lock through it is every bit as against the rules at the Resort Hotels as it is in the Parks. That is a WDW-wide rule - you are not allowed to lock anything up. CMs will get bolt cutters and/or drag it off if necessary. And I have actually seen CMs move ECVs from sidewalks at Moderate Resorts - for example, the sidewalks at POFQ/POR are narrow enough that a "standard" ECV parked outside the room prevents a housekeeping cart from rolling through safely.

As long as it's not locked to anything stationary, people are allowed to chain their strollers/ECVs on itself

As long as it's not locked to anything stationary, people are allowed to chain their strollers/ECVs on itself

I refer you to this page, from the Walt Disney World Resort website, under the section marked "Prohibited Activities" (it's roughly halfway down the page)

Locking up your scooter or stroller or wheelchair with a chain - even if you "lock it to itself" - can be interpreted by Security as impeding the operation of Disney World, if a Cast Member is unable to move your device in your absence. Don't believe me? Next time you are at the Parks, ask a Cast Member if it's OK to chain up your (insert device here). They will tell you that you have to make sure that they can move the device if you walk away from it; it's a well-known part of their day-to-day operations that Cast Members can, and do move wheeled devices to keep walkways as open as possible.

And there is very specific language in their rules regarding obstructing halls - right there. If that's not enough for everyone here, I don't know what else to say.

I refer you to this page, from the Walt Disney World Resort website, under the section marked "Prohibited Activities" (it's roughly halfway down the page)
View attachment 544146

Locking up your scooter or stroller or wheelchair with a chain - even if you "lock it to itself" - can be interpreted by Security as impeding the operation of Disney World, if a Cast Member is unable to move your device in your absence. Don't believe me? Next time you are at the Parks, ask a Cast Member if it's OK to chain up your (insert device here). They will tell you that you have to make sure that they can move the device if you walk away from it; it's a well-known part of their day-to-day operations that Cast Members can, and do move wheeled devices to keep walkways as open as possible.

And there is very specific language in their rules regarding obstructing halls - right there. If that's not enough for everyone here, I don't know what else to say.

Even with wheels having a chain, it's still possible to move strollers or ECVs. So yes, if it's not chained to anything it's fine

Even with wheels having a chain, it's still possible to move strollers or ECVs. So yes, if it's not chained to anything it's fine

I could see how a CM could tip a stroller to wheel it on two wheels, but how the heck does that work on an ECV? And would you want a CM to do that to one?

Unless the fire is inside your own room, you're better off staying put. But seriously it's telling that a hotel hallway with a half dozen housekeeping carts along the wall is considered normal but as soon as someone puts an ECV in the same spot they're dooming the rest of us to a fiery death. Are we supposing that, in the event of a fire, the MouseKeepers will move their trolleys to a different spot? I promise you, they will not.

And to keep things in perspective, in all of the United States together, only about 5 people die each year in Hotel and Motel fires, and let's be honest, those are not happening at resort hotels. As I'm pulling picture of WDW resort hallways, most of them have more than 4' left over with an ECV parked along the wall; most appear to have 6. A 44" wide corridor for egress in an emergency is a necessity. More than that is a convenience.

But if a 30" wide ECV along the side of an 8' hallway scares you, imagine it in the 36" wide entrance area inside the room. Imagine that bit of ballet that must be done to get that heavy door opened inward with one hand while moving a 200 pound ECV outward with the other.
Two points in response to your posts - 1) OK, 44 inches or so is probably wide enough for others to get by in an emergency, but what if the lights are mostly out (yes, I know there will be some emergency lighting) or the hall is smoke-filled? If you're hurrying down a hall with reduced visibility and run into or trip over one of these things, you're going to have a problem. I worked many years in a hospital and we were allowed to park items temporarily in hallways, but the minimum remaining clearance had to be at least 48 inches, and ALL items had to be on the same side of the hallway so there was a clear path down one side of the corridor in case visibility was impaired. I'd feel a bit better if that were the policy in hotel hallways, but would you like the guest across the hall to park near an outlet just outside YOUR door? 2) Your post above (#12) suggests a chain through the wheels or to something inside the room. Perhaps housekeeping would not move carts or other items in an emergency, but at least the option exists for SOMEONE to move them if it were really necessary; not so for an chained ECV.
The ADA requires REASONABLE accommodation for those with disabilities; jeopardizing someone else's safety for their convenience isn't reasonable.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say I had a similar thing happen to me the one and only time I've stayed at the GF. The housekeeper (in the hallway herself and not cleaning our room at the time) insisted I should park the ECV just outside our door. I don't know how to describe the area except that it wasn't a traditional straight hallway right there - more of a square area (staircase in the middle?). I don't remember but it didn't stick out or honestly would anyone have to walk around it the way the wall turned the corner to our room. I didn't really want to leave it there (plenty of room in that room to park it - heck we had a hallway in our room - lol!) but I thought maybe I had to do so at the time so I did. I hadn't rented an ECV often at that point so I didn't think much about it. I just think it's interesting - wonder if other GF guests have had that happen. I always put it in the room - not advocating leaving it out. I've stayed at Pop often and people do leave them out - kinda weird!
I had something similar at Wilderness Lodge about 6 six years ago. I was told by Bell Services to park it in the hall when they brought it to the room. They just said that if there were other scooters in the hall to park on the same side so the housekeepers could get their carts through. I asked the housekeepers if I was in their way and they said no. They even showed me a little alcove area where I could turn around easier to go to the elevators.
being in the Disney bubble I never gave a thought about someone vandalizing or taking it. I guess I know better now. I've stayed at CBR with a scooter also and always took it in the room since it would be outside. At WL I was just doing what I was told to do.

You do realize that there are people with vision impairments and it causes and obstacle for them where none is expected? A housekeepers cart is expected in the hallway of a hotel. Someone leaving an ECV in the hallway is not.
If someone is expecting the possibility of a service cart, and instead there is an ECV, added to the enormous list of times that person is going to find something where they did not plan to find something that day, I don't see it as an onerous burden.

It's not a space issue, since many have said that they fit theirs just fine. If it is a door issue, how are you opening the door to get into the room then? Why can't you get up, open and prop the door, and then ride the ECV into the room?
There's 2 distinct issues.
While there is almost always room in the room to put an ECV, it is often the case that there are not appropriate AC receptacles near enough to those spaces within the room. This has been the number one reason my party has been directed to park a powerchair outside the room if doing so is convenient. Other options being, moving furniture or running power cords. In my experience, there's usually only one outlet in the room that is rated for the 15amp circuit my friend's charger requires and it's the bathroom GFCI outlet. A safety outlet that's prone to trip with cords longer than 8 feet; which sometimes puts a 150lb. wheelchair right in front of the exit.

The other issue is, as you say, getting it through the door. People with mobility issues come in all sorts. If one can walk a little, then getting through a door on one's feet allows them to use their body weight against the resistance of the door. Maybe enough so to get in and out the door, maybe not enough to pin the door all the way open while also positioning a block of rubber at ankle height... twice for every time they wish to leave or enter their room.

And while the actual risk of being injured in a modern resort hotel fire is about the same as spotting a sasquatch, being able to leave ones room at will for a number of other reasons is still a serious concern.

And your service dog analogy is just ridiculous. People have no issue with service dogs,
People certainly do have issues with service dogs. Some people have serious, and sometimes even legitimate issues with service dogs. It has little to do with the size or even the behavior of the dog. If someone walked into a nice restaurant with a well behaved pet German Shepherd there would be some there who legit didn't care, some who think it's not really the thing to do but not worth making a stink over, and you KNOW there's going to be at least a few people there who will complain about it until the pet owner is sent on his way. If this wasn't the case, we never would have needed a law requiring businesses allow service dogs.

When did I ever say that I am not courteous and help people? In fact, I am very helpful. I hold the door for everyone and if I see someone in need, I help them
I'm sorry that I came across as suggesting you were impolite, that wasn't my intention. I was responding to your position that, "I was raised to believe that your problems, no matter what they are, are your own and you don't visit those on other people." Which seemed to condemn the disabled subjects of this topic who were making their problem your problem when they put their mobility device in the hall for you to see.

If you heard someone complain about handicapped people needing strangers to hold doors for them so they could get a wheelchair through, what would your opinion of that person be? That their problems getting through that door shouldn't be your problem?

But their problems getting through a hotel door are their problems, even when the only imposition on you is having to walk by that same chair unoccupied. Something you'll be doing a thousand times once you're inside the park.

1) OK, 44 inches or so is probably wide enough for others to get by in an emergency, but what if the lights are mostly out (yes, I know there will be some emergency lighting) or the hall is smoke-filled?
What if a meteor strike is incoming but it's raining and all those umbrellas are keeping you from seeing where it will land ...... What if there was a unicorn attack and...

The life-death risk of needing to get people in and out of hospital rooms is significant and ever-present. The risk of an uncontained fire at any modern resort hotel is negligible. If it weren't, housekeeping would not be allowed to leave large rolling carts unattended in those same hallways. But say your lottery number comes up and there's a fire and everyone needs to evacuate... That ECV is there BECAUSE a human being who needs it is 20 feet away at that same exact moment. It's not going to stay there.

jeopardizing someone else's safety for their convenience isn't reasonable.

Assuming there is ample room left over for egress, any situation in which a wheelchair parked in a hallway, presents an actual significant risk to someone else's safety is going to be contrived. If your position is that we shouldn't have to tolerate ANY additional risk to accommodate the needs of disabled people, keep in mind that asthma and dog allergies present a real risk from service dogs to some people.

If someone is expecting the possibility of a service cart, and instead there is an ECV, added to the enormous list of times that person is going to find something where they did not plan to find something that day, I don't see it as an onerous burden.

I'm going to assume you don't have any type of vision impairment. I, however do - partial vision loss from a stroke. A housekeeping cart has a higher height profile than an ECV does. I've become conditioned when walking down a hotel corridor to look for something at that height, not at the height of an ECV. If I'm tripping and possibly falling over something in a hotel corridor that doesn'tt belong there and is not expected to be there, yes, that is an onerous burden. Or do you only see a disability that requires an ECV as one that should be accommodated? When you're saying that someone using an ECV should be accommodated by leaving it in a corridor where a visually impaired person may trip over and the visually impaired person should just suck it up as one more burden they have to deal with in a day, that's exactly what it sounds like. The inconvenience of having to put an ECV in a room does not trump the safety of someone walking down the corridor.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume you don't have any type of vision impairment. I, however do - partial vision loss from a stroke. A housekeeping cart has a higher height profile than an ECV does. I've become conditioned when walking down a hotel corridor to look for something at that height, not at the height of an ECV. If I'm tripping and possibly falling over something in a hotel corridor that doesn'tt belong there and is not expected to be there, yes, that is an onerous burden. Or do you only see a disability that requires an ECV as one that should be accommodated? When you're saying that someone using an ECV should be accommodated by leaving it in a corridor where a visually impaired person may trip over and the visually impaired person should just suck it up as one more burden they have to deal with in a day, that's exactly what it sounds like. The inconvenience of having to put an ECV in a room does not trump the safety of someone walking down the corridor.

You have made a very valid point and it parallels what I was saying about how what a person does can affect others. I see putting an ECV in the hallway no different then any other personal belongings. You would not leave your walking cane, C-pap machine, service dog, or any other belongings that help you, in the hallway. So why are ECV's getting special treatment?

There's 2 distinct issues.
While there is almost always room in the room to put an ECV, it is often the case that there are not appropriate AC receptacles near enough to those spaces within the room. This has been the number one reason my party has been directed to park a powerchair outside the room if doing so is convenient. Other options being, moving furniture or running power cords. In my experience, there's usually only one outlet in the room that is rated for the 15amp circuit my friend's charger requires and it's the bathroom GFCI outlet. A safety outlet that's prone to trip with cords longer than 8 feet; which sometimes puts a 150lb. wheelchair right in front of the exit.

The other issue is, as you say, getting it through the door. People with mobility issues come in all sorts. If one can walk a little, then getting through a door on one's feet allows them to use their body weight against the resistance of the door. Maybe enough so to get in and out the door, maybe not enough to pin the door all the way open while also positioning a block of rubber at ankle height... twice for every time they wish to leave or enter their room.

And while the actual risk of being injured in a modern resort hotel fire is about the same as spotting a sasquatch, being able to leave ones room at will for a number of other reasons is still a serious concern.

People certainly do have issues with service dogs. Some people have serious, and sometimes even legitimate issues with service dogs. It has little to do with the size or even the behavior of the dog. If someone walked into a nice restaurant with a well behaved pet German Shepherd there would be some there who legit didn't care, some who think it's not really the thing to do but not worth making a stink over, and you KNOW there's going to be at least a few people there who will complain about it until the pet owner is sent on his way. If this wasn't the case, we never would have needed a law requiring businesses allow service dogs.

I'm sorry that I came across as suggesting you were impolite, that wasn't my intention. I was responding to your position that, "I was raised to believe that your problems, no matter what they are, are your own and you don't visit those on other people." Which seemed to condemn the disabled subjects of this topic who were making their problem your problem when they put their mobility device in the hall for you to see.

If you heard someone complain about handicapped people needing strangers to hold doors for them so they could get a wheelchair through, what would your opinion of that person be? That their problems getting through that door shouldn't be your problem?

But their problems getting through a hotel door are their problems, even when the only imposition on you is having to walk by that same chair unoccupied. Something you'll be doing a thousand times once you're inside the park.

What if a meteor strike is incoming but it's raining and all those umbrellas are keeping you from seeing where it will land ...... What if there was a unicorn attack and...

The life-death risk of needing to get people in and out of hospital rooms is significant and ever-present. The risk of an uncontained fire at any modern resort hotel is negligible. If it weren't, housekeeping would not be allowed to leave large rolling carts unattended in those same hallways. But say your lottery number comes up and there's a fire and everyone needs to evacuate... That ECV is there BECAUSE a human being who needs it is 20 feet away at that same exact moment. It's not going to stay there.

Assuming there is ample room left over for egress, any situation in which a wheelchair parked in a hallway, presents an actual significant risk to someone else's safety is going to be contrived. If your position is that we shouldn't have to tolerate ANY additional risk to accommodate the needs of disabled people, keep in mind that asthma and dog allergies present a real risk from service dogs to some people.

Meteor strikes are not controllable. Leaving a personal item in a hallway is. If the ECV doesn't fit near an outlet, call room service and have furniture moved or removed. Take the personal responsibility to put the ECV where it belongs - out of the hallway. (I'm assuming a heavy duty extension cord wouldn't work?)

The only exception I see is if a guest is travelling alone and doesn't have the strength to walk far enough to prop a door open before driving the ECV into a room. But then, they wouldn't be the ones parking the ECV out in the hallway and then walking inside, would they? Because if they can do that, they can can walk to the door, prop it open, and then drive the ECV inside. If a door wedge doesn't work, bring a command hook (one of the super-sized ones) to stick on the wall, and some string, and hold the door open that way. That's what we did at work when the stupid electrical magnetic door holder busted.

And while the actual risk of being injured in a modern resort hotel fire is about the same as spotting a sasquatch, being able to leave ones room at will for a number of other reasons is still a serious concer

First point, in the hospital case I wasn't talking about getting people out of rooms, I was talking about everyone (staff and ambulatory patients included) being able to get out in a quick and safe fashion. Second, I know the chances of a major hotel fire are slim, but how do you think the relatives of the victims of the MGM Grand and numerous other hotel fires would feel about your comments? OK, fire codes have improved a LOT over the years, but humans make mistakes, and such things as wedging open a fire door and forgetting it or not remembering to turn off heat-generating equipment do happen. Also, a quick search on hotel fires shows that the majority are due to arson, and the world certainly has its share of nut-jobs these days. I don't expect a meteor to fall on my house, but I purchase insurance to protect me from the one-in-a-million chance that it will. There are some risks we CAN avoid, so why not do it?

Last edited:
It's my understanding, through DH who used to do fire inspections, that a housekeeping cart in the hallway of a hotel is considered to be "attended" because the housekeeper presumably is nearby and would move the cart if/when needed. An ECV left by a unknown guest is "unattended" because the guest may or may not be present and it may not be known which room the person is occupying. The first is not a concern but the latter could be a fire code violation during an inspection.

Code violations must assume "unlikely" situations may occur. CMs mean well and are trying to be helpful but they really shouldn’t encourage leaving ECVs in hallways.

I'm going to assume you don't have any type of vision impairment. I, however do - partial vision loss from a stroke.
Actually, I enjoy a condition called Dry Macular Degeneration, which causes something close to a 50% reduction in light sensitivity. Like I'm wearing sunglasses all the time. A hotel hallway filling up with smoke would put me at a severe disadvantage. It's not something I lose sleep over.

A housekeeping cart has a higher height profile than an ECV does. I've become conditioned when walking down a hotel corridor to look for something at that height, not at the height of an ECV.
From what I can find, the two most popular brands of housekeeping carts are Lavex and Rubbermaid. Their carts run between 45" and 50" tall. ECVs usually run about 36" to the top of the seat with powerchairs usually running taller yet. The housekeeping cart is all of 9" to 14" taller. I spent 10 or 15 minutes now 3d modeling this and it's really hard to get a human being to see a 24" x 48" x 50" obstacle but not see the same obstacle when reduced in height by a foot. You have to walk with your chin pointed at the horizon.

If you say you're significantly less likely to trip over a 4 foot tall obstacle you've been conditioned to look out for in hotel hallways than one that's 3 feet tall and in essentially the same spot, I won't argue against that. My point is that placing a wheelchair to charge in the hallway, as described, doesn't increase your chances of being injured to any significant level. If I could prove to you that driving a Ford quadrupled your chances of being killed by a meteor, would you let that information change your car buying decisions?

Or do you only see a disability that requires an ECV as one that should be accommodated? When you're saying that someone using an ECV should be accommodated by leaving it in a corridor where a visually impaired person may trip over and the visually impaired person should just suck it up as one more burden they have to deal with in a day, that's exactly what it sounds like.
That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that adding a (roughly) housekeeping cart sized item to a large hallway to the already ubiquitous occurrence of said housekeeping carts should not, and indeed does not, lead to an increase in injuries. The only way that it possibly could is by contriving a situation in which there is an uncontained hotel fire and the ECV owner has decided to walk to safety instead of taking the device they depend on for mobility.

On the other hand, just like you must occasionally discover aspects of otherwise wonderful hotel rooms that are not set up well to accommodate your vision issues, occasionally the layout of a hotel room is such that there is no space within it to conveniently park and charge the device without also causing a significant obstruction to getting in and out of the room.

Comparing the number of ECVs in use in the WDW resorts (huge) with the number of wheelchairs parked in the hall (usually see one or two per trip) tells me that it's not a common problem. I don't imagine too many people would leave the expensive device their very lives depend upon outside the locked security of their hotel room ... on a lark.

Second, I know the chances of a major hotel fire are slim, but how do you think the relatives of the victims of the MGM Grand and numerous other hotel fires would feel about your comments? OK, fire codes have improved a LOT over the years,
The victims (and families thereof) of the MGM Grand fire and the DuPont Plaza Hotel Fire have publicly taken a great deal of pride in the laws passed in response to those fires that make my statement true. In hotels brought up to code since those fires ('80 and '86) you are usually safer staying in your room than evacuating; unless the fire is inside your room of course.

Take the personal responsibility to put the ECV where it belongs - out of the hallway.
I prefer to let the hotel direct me to where it belongs; and on more than one occasion my party has been advised that the hallway space is an appropriate option if we were comfortable using it.

The only exception I see is if a guest is travelling alone and doesn't have the strength to walk far enough to prop a door open before driving the ECV into a room. But then, they wouldn't be the ones parking the ECV out in the hallway and then walking inside, would they? Because if they can do that, they can can walk to the door, prop it open, and then drive the ECV inside.
I can only use my own experience traveling with a disabled friend or family members as an example.
My dad can get the doors open just fine but could not bend down to set a doorstop if his life depended on it.

My friend's cancer left her with 85 pounds body weight and hollow bones. Walking in through the door requires turning the handle then pushing the door with two hands until it opens about 15" so she can slip through. Leaving is a little trickier but she manages it much the same by gripping the handle with both hands and leaning her weight against the door until it opens enough to get through. It takes a few long seconds longer than when I get the door but she can come and go as she pleases.

If she had to bring her chair through the door alone using your door-stop method, she would have to push the door to its fully opened position, and then while holding it there position a doorstop into place on the floor. Then, after bringing her chair through the door, push the weight of the door off the door-stop, move the stop out of the way, and then clear the door as it closes. She could probably manage it if it were a good day. It would take much longer, leave her exhausted, and expose her to a real risk of injury. She would not be coming and going as she pleased, even on her best days, there would only be so many of these maneuvers in her. On most days, she would be completely unable to do this on her own.

Thankfully, most people going on vacation travel with friends or family and those people can hold the door. Indeed, the only times my group has parked her powerchair in the hallway have been when there were no available suitable outlets in the room or when the only available outlets put the powerchair in front of the door. In the last 2 years worth of trips, at least one trip per month, this has happened a handful of times; 4 or 5 times maybe. Most likely because we nearly always stay at PoR and as MamaBunny said, the pathways can be a tight fit there.

But if we were to start booking AKL or Yacht Club more often, where our rooms are often on a 8-10' wide corridor, I wouldn't hesitate to leave the chair in the hall if the option is offered by a CM.

They put potted plants, park benches, and the occasional sculpture along the hallway walls, an unoccupied powerchair there is not a fire hazard.

I prefer to let the hotel direct me to where it belongs; and on more than one occasion my party has been advised that the hallway space is an appropriate option if we were comfortable using it.

I can only use my own experience traveling with a disabled friend or family members as an example.
My dad can get the doors open just fine but could not bend down to set a doorstop if his life depended on it.

My friend's cancer left her with 85 pounds body weight and hollow bones. Walking in through the door requires turning the handle then pushing the door with two hands until it opens about 15" so she can slip through. Leaving is a little trickier but she manages it much the same by gripping the handle with both hands and leaning her weight against the door until it opens enough to get through. It takes a few long seconds longer than when I get the door but she can come and go as she pleases.

But if we were to start booking AKL or Yacht Club more often, where our rooms are often on a 8-10' wide corridor, I wouldn't hesitate to leave the chair in the hall if the option is offered by a CM.

They put potted plants, park benches, and the occasional sculpture along the hallway walls, an unoccupied powerchair there is not a fire hazard.

So, if the CM is telling you to put your ECV out there, even if it is knowingly against fire code, you'd do it?

I gave a solution to the doorstop issue, but since it seems you didn't see that, I'll give it again. The extra large, super sized command hooks placed at doorknob height and a strong piece of string with loops on the end will hold the door open. That's what we used at work when the magnetic door holder malfunctioned.

Well, that went right in my cart! Thank you!

Edited to add:

There are also "telescoping" handles on this door stopper - so you can pack it in a suitcase, if you fly.

I've always managed to somehow hold the door open and get the scooter in (even while driving it) but wow this is perfect - and inexpensive! I hope you get to Disney World soon @mamabunny so you can report back how well it works! :)

We stayed at Grand Floridian last New Years and the gentleman from bell services told us to leave the ECV in the hall and even took it outside of our room and plugged it in for us! We had transferred from French Quarter to GF just for New Years and he moved the ECV when he brought our luggage up from the transfer. He told us the halls were plenty wide, but that we should always take our key with us. This was a well established bellman (said he'd been there for several years.) We were towards the end of a hall so I'm guessing this was why he said it would be fine. Some of the more frequently traveled hallways it may have been in the way, Beach Club, Yacht Club and Poly main halls it would be in the way. So, I guess my answer is 'Maybe?!'
We were told the same by both bell services and housekeeping at the Pop. They preferred that we charge it outside the room on the covered walkway. I did it. I was 4 weeks out from a bad knee injury and had never needed an ECV before. I thought they were giving me the correct instruction. This trip it will go in my room at the Boardwalk.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter