EBTA Magic mini review

I think the point was more that people were being loud and obnoxious -not whether they were drinking/drunk or not .There are obviously people drinking in all areas and having a good time without disturbing everyone else -it is the people who are just plain bad mannered that I criticised and I am sure that many others would agree with this.If people were stone cold sober teetotallers who were behaving in this manner, I would be making the same statements

People all find their enjoyment in different ways and some are more lively than others, either after a few drinks or none, so perhaps we should all live and let live and stop criticising others.

?? my comment doesn't attack anybody ?? This is getting confusing with threads disappearing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter