EBay selling price help!

fran99999

DIS Veteran
Please move to appropriate place if I picked wrong one :thumbsup2

I have a Barbie Lane Hope chest(registered tradmark) in mint condition with all the clothes from 1993 JC Penny catalog. I have opened the box but all clothes are still in closed platic packages. It is a bridal trouseau. 9 clothes changes gown, swimsuit, day dress all with accompaning items like earings, hair dryer, shoes. Also bag made out of cloth to pack the items in

I dont remember how much I paid. It was over 10 years ago. I have looked on Ebay, barbie sites, and googled everywhere. No luck to find out how much to price or even start a bid. Haven't even seen a like item. HELP!! :crazy2:

I want to sell to help my child, first car insurance :cheer2:

Can anyone help or even give an estimate?

I can't help with an estimate but I do have a suggestion. Post your question on ebay's community forum for dolls.
The folks there are knowledgeable and very helpful plus, if you post using the ebay id you plan to sell it on, it'll have the added benefit of alerting collectors to watch for it to be listed.

Good luck with it!pixiedust:

Do a completed items search of your item. You have to have an account to check it, though. I did a search on Barbie Hope Chest and found one from 1991 that sold for 9.99 and that was the highest paid complete item for that search. You might try it with other wording and get a better result.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter