ebay feedback

mom2_3girls

Mouseketeer
I recently sold 7 Abercrombie kids items to a buyer and yesterday she sent me an email saying they are are trash and just being very rude and disrespectful. She told me they all belong in the trash. I would never sell anything with stains, major fading, etc....2 of the shirts were only wore a handful of time maybe and I never put their tops in the dryer. I told her if she was that unhappy that she could return them to me and I would refund her, her money plus the cost of shipping them back to me. She will not return any of my messages to her and went onto ebay and is leaving negative feedback on all the items. I use to have 100% and now have 88.9%...all from one buyer. I did report her to ebay, but is there anything else I can do? I'm just sad that people can be so rude. She has ruined it for me and I will no longer sell on ebay.

I recently experienced something similar. Buyer bought a ton of legos from me. I was VERY clear about the contents of the box 95% legos with a small mix of Megablox. She filed a complaint with ebay saying the box was not as described and that I didn't mail all lego brand legos (Umm, yeah, I said that) and that 10% wasn't even building blocks and requested a return. She returned the items - kind of. The box arrived partially opened with holes in it and all the specialty pieces I mailed were gone and she substituted the junk she said I included. :headache: I'm now out 5 lbs or so of Legos and $85 in shipping costs - NOT happy. ebay would not even listen to my complaints about the buyer. After 14 years I'm DONE with ebay.:sad2:

I'm feeling the same way. Ebay is so biased towards the buyer, I think it is just rampant with fraud now. I've been selling since for almost 15 years and now I'm done. Have been having good luck on Facebook Sale sites.

I quit selling as soon as the seller could no longer leave feedback for the buyer. And the fees got out of control.

I would actually call and speak to someone at Ebay. I have always had pretty good luck when speaking to e representative on the phone. Assuming you have done all communicating through Ebay messages, they can look that up and see that you offered a full refund. They can also look up your listing pictures and see what kind of condition your items were in when you listed them. Good luck!

I would actually call and speak to someone at Ebay. I have always had pretty good luck when speaking to e representative on the phone. Assuming you have done all communicating through Ebay messages, they can look that up and see that you offered a full refund. They can also look up your listing pictures and see what kind of condition your items were in when you listed them. Good luck!

I second this - call and talk to someone. I had a buyer file a claim that my item wasn't as described, when in actuality she just didn't bother to read the title and description. She got exactly what she purchased. I called and talked to someone to ask them what my odds were on the claim, etc., and the person I talked to actually just closed the case in my favor while I was on the phone with them. I know my situation was a little different than yours is now, but I have had good luck calling and speaking with eBay reps multiple times. It can't hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter