Eating breakfast out of the parks?

ksaybolt99

Earning My Ears
We're going to be staying at Coronado Springs. How doable is eating breakfast out of the park, then going to MK? Is the $ saved worth the extra time it takes to eat elsewhere? How far away are the nearest restaurants? Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by ksaybolt99
We're going to be staying at Coronado Springs. How doable is eating breakfast out of the park, then going to MK? Is the $ saved worth the extra time it takes to eat elsewhere? How far away are the nearest restaurants? Thanks for your help!

It shouldn't be too difficult. If you turn left out of CS, head east. past Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney, make a right on Hotel Plaza Blvd....
You can continue straight across into Crossroads, there is a Denny's there, to the right is a Waffle House, to the left is a IHOP.
And I am sure there is lots more in that immediate area.

In march, we hit the food store and just got cereal,fruit, yogurt and milk and had breakfast in our room. My kids (1 and 3) don't eat much breakfast

If you are staying at CS, I'd skip eating breakfast out of WDW. You will spend a bunch of time in traffic, plus get in with the other breakfast eaters. Then you will need to park your car and take the shuttle to the TTC. So unless you get up to eat breakfast at 5:30AM, I'd eat in the room, in the food court or in the parks. You might be able to do McDonald's just down the road from BB, but any other will be a time breaker. If you want to eat lunch outside the park, that would be more doable to me.

Don't plan on showing up to the MK at 10:30 unless you plan to spend the rest of the day in lines. Do it early and avoid the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter