Eating at Lounges?

afinnteach

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going on a last minute trip to the World in a couple weeks and while we are mostly planning to eat at F&W it had occurred to me that we might want to sit for a meal or two. I know I can make ADR's, but would rather "play it by ear", so I'm curious what your experiences with eating at Lounges has been? Difficult to get a seat? Do bartenders/waitstaff get annoyed? Favorite Lounges for food? Any advice is appreciated.

Crews Cup Lounge at the Yacht Club is our favorite place to get a meal. The menu is limited but the food is delicious. We also like to eat at the territory Lounge at the Wilderness Lodge. They have mostly appetizers on the bar menu but will let you order off the artist Point menu, too.

We haven't had any problems getting a seat. And the waitstaff has no problem serving food. We enjoy the flexibility of not having to make an ADR.

Thanks, that is just what I was hoping to hear! I think it will be fun to go almost ADRless (must have breakfast at Kona!) AND check out some of the Lounges we can't when the kids are with us.

DH and I enjoyed the lounge at the Wave, as a break from MK. Not crowded, no issues with waitstaff. There were one or two other couples doing the same that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter