• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eating....and drinking.....and eating some more!!!

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
Heading to our Happy Place the last week of March (during Flower and Garden Fest). Aside from hoping to get on a few of the new rides, we're going to eat and drink like there's no tomorrow. We're looking to try new bites that we've missed in the past and revisit our favorites. We won't be doing any table service meals....but lots of counter service, snacks, and drinks as well as the FG Fest booths. We'll be hitting each park twice so lots of time to try lots of things. I'm even going to admit (please don't anyone yell at me) that in all our trips I've never had a Dole Whip!! I'm not sure I even know exactly what it is? Ice cream? So please share your favorite foods and drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol) and snacks and desserts in each of the parks? I'm making a spreadsheet and taking a copy with us to check off as many tasty treats as we can manage! 🍍🥨🌭🍗🌮🍜🍰🍭🍿🥜🍹

At MK I liked the Dole Whip (basically a non dairy pineapple ice cream) on top of a piece of pineapple upside down cake. It was sold at a place right by the Aladdin ride. Not sure if it was Aloha Aisle or some other name it has been a few years. Also the nonalcoholic drink at Gaston’s Tavern that is served in a souvenir glass I forget what it is called.

On your MK day, take the monorail to Poly. Go to Tambu Lounge and order the bread pudding. Sooooo goooooood! This is also where you can get the Lapu Lapu (ridiculous drink served in a pineapple), which is fun to get just because... it is a drink served in a pineapple!

Also, check out Disney Food Blog if you haven't already. They do extensive reviews of (everything) but especially the festivals. They usually have photos/reviews/prices from each booth.

The only place I know to get them is Spice Road Table at Epcot which is a sit down restaurant but if you can get a hold of their hummus fries they are so yummy!

I can not stress enough, if possible, get to the Poly and have a couple of drinks at Trader Sams, you will not regret it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter