• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eat to the Beat Dining Package at Regal Eagle

Hi, there! I’m gonna piggyback on OP’s thread because this has some helpful info! I was curious on the same-day dining package for Regal Eagle- do you sit in the same area as those who had reserved dining package? It’s usually to the left of the stage in the first few rows. Thanks for any help!

Yes, you are in the same rows as those with the TS dining packages.
So you can’t reserve it ahead? No ADRs?
No ADRs for Regal Eagle or Spice Road Table - those packages are walk-up only.

Yes, you are in the same rows as those with the TS dining packages.

No ADRs for Regal Eagle or Spice Road Table - those packages are walk-up only.
Thank you so much! We always snack around at all the booths, and a full sit-down meal would be a bit too much. Also, I believe Spice Road will need reservations starting this year. Regal Eagle will be the only same-day one available. They added Akershus and Rose & Crown for the advanced package too!

Thank you so much! We always snack around at all the booths, and a full sit-down meal would be a bit too much. Also, I believe Spice Road will need reservations starting this year. Regal Eagle will be the only same-day one available. They added Akershus and Rose & Crown for the advanced package too!

Good to know about the change for Spice Road! I missed that in the announcement. We are going to try for Regal Eagle again in October! I love that they have the walk-up option at better pricing - I would so much rather eat a smaller QS meal than a big, expensive TS!

Depends on how popular the show is that you wish to see. I wanted to see Boyz II Men and I never even stood a chance getting the package at a quick service. I wished I had booked table service in advance. I was however able to see the show because I found an empty seat. Crisis avoided.

Depends on how popular the show is that you wish to see. I wanted to see Boyz II Men and I never even stood a chance getting the package at a quick service. I wished I had booked table service in advance. I was however able to see the show because I found an empty seat. Crisis avoided.

May I ask how you missed out on the QS Regal Eagle package for Boys II Men? Did you get to the restaurant at opening and the line was too long? Or did you go later in the day and find it was sold out? This is the concert we want to see and I'm trying to strategize. I may book a back-up TS just in case.

May I ask how you missed out on the QS Regal Eagle package for Boys II Men? Did you get to the restaurant at opening and the line was too long? Or did you go later in the day and find it was sold out? This is the concert we want to see and I'm trying to strategize. I may book a back-up TS just in case.
I was with a group, and I was unable to get everyone to the World Showcase early enough to line up before the tickets were sold. By the time we got to World Showcase, approx 30-60 mins after sales began, every single participating QS restaurant sold out of the packages for every concert that evening. I couldn’t tell you how early you would need to line up, but clearly it’s necessary for certain shows. Lesson learned. 😩

I was with a group, and I was unable to get everyone to the World Showcase early enough to line up before the tickets were sold. By the time we got to World Showcase, approx 30-60 mins after sales began, every single participating QS restaurant sold out of the packages for every concert that evening. I couldn’t tell you how early you would need to line up, but clearly it’s necessary for certain shows. Lesson learned. 😩

I've always done Regal Eagle for shows that, probably, aren't as popular as Boys II Men. We still get there on the early side and I was planning on being there before Regal Eagle opens, but this sounds like it could be very difficult and chaotic. I think we will try to get a TS package instead - thank you for sharing your experience!

Good to know about the change for Spice Road! I missed that in the announcement. We are going to try for Regal Eagle again in October! I love that they have the walk-up option at better pricing - I would so much rather eat a smaller QS meal than a big, expensive TS!
I’m happy to know Regal Eagle gets you the same seats as a more expensive meal! I’ve seen Hanson perform many years (skipping this year), and they’re one of the most popular bands to see at Epcot. I’ve learned a few tricks to apply to anyone you’d like to see there.

#1- If you have only an okay seat for an earlier show, leave before the end to get back in line before the crowd. I know Hanson is gonna play 5-7 songs in a set, so I’ll leave after they start their 5th song.

#2- If you get reserved seats, use them on the 2nd or 3rd show of the day. The sun is still bright on the 1st one, and it’s usually shining right in the musicians’ faces! The later shows will have much better lighting.

#3- This one is my favorite. If you get reserved seating from a dining package, get the 2nd show. Line up in the reserved seating line before the 1st show begins. Check with CM if they want you to start a separate line or wait with the others until your turn to walk up starts the new line. You can watch the first set from where you stand and still see all or most of the stage, and you’ll very likely get front row for the 2nd show! You can also apply this to the 3rd show, but leave the 2nd show early like Tip #1 to get a good spot.

#4- They usually have a refreshment lounge set up in Morocco that you need a special pass for. Sign up for the pass for free, and show it for admission. This will also get you a wristband for reserved seating in a different area. Last year, it was the right side of the stage in the last row of the front section in front of the handicap seats (I made sure not to block anyone’s view). We had empty seats all around us because no one knew about it! They also didn’t open up the row once the show began like they usually do.

Hope this helps! Last year, I only went for 1 day. I was late returning from a nap with a toddler in tow and missed the first couple of songs in the first set, but had dining reserved seats for the second set. I was about 10th in line and got front row for the second set! For the third, I had my Morocco lounge wristband, which gave me time to get another drink and snack before the last set and still had a good seat!

What time do they start selling tix at Regal?

Hi all, looked through past posts but don't see details of this anywhere. Has anyone done this? Trying to figure out what the menu options are since the dining package says it includes beverage, appetizer, and entree. We are thinking it must be different here than the table service options. Do you need to basically rope drop Regal Eagle in order to get the tickets? Thanks!!
Bumping up this question again. The Disney website says that meal packages come with appetizer, entree and dessert plus nonalcoholic beverage. Regal Eagle doesn’t have appetizers on the menu. Does this mean you only get part of what is advertised if you do the Regal Eagle package - in other words you only get entree, dessert and beverage? I know the Regal Eagle package is cheaper and it’s quick service but it seems like the website should list what actually comes with the package if Regal Eagle includes less items than the other packages.

Bumping up this question again. The Disney website says that meal packages come with appetizer, entree and dessert plus nonalcoholic beverage. Regal Eagle doesn’t have appetizers on the menu. Does this mean you only get part of what is advertised if you do the Regal Eagle package - in other words you only get entree, dessert and beverage? I know the Regal Eagle package is cheaper and it’s quick service but it seems like the website should list what actually comes with the package if Regal Eagle includes less items than the other packages.

Yes, Regal Eagle includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. If you get the most expensive entree, you are basically paying about $9 for your concert seat.

Yes, Regal Eagle includes an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. If you get the most expensive entree, you are basically paying about $9 for your concert seat.
That makes sense, I assumed there would be a seat cost in there. Now to decide if it is worth the guaranteed seat. I have a hard time buying a meal for the concert when there are so many food and wine booth items to try!

That makes sense, I assumed there would be a seat cost in there. Now to decide if it is worth the guaranteed seat. I have a hard time buying a meal for the concert when there are so many food and wine booth items to try!

I totally get it. I've done the Regal Eagle package 3 times and, while I enjoy the food there, it is definitely not my go-to on non-concert nights. The seats are really good though. Maybe consider going to Regal Eagle right at opening and then do the F&W booths later in the day instead of a dinner? That way at least you know you have your seat for the concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter