• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eat to the Beat Dining Package at Regal Eagle

monorailmom

DIS Veteran
Hi all, looked through past posts but don't see details of this anywhere. Has anyone done this? Trying to figure out what the menu options are since the dining package says it includes beverage, appetizer, and entree. We are thinking it must be different here than the table service options. Do you need to basically rope drop Regal Eagle in order to get the tickets? Thanks!!

I did this for the Broadway concert series during the arts festival. I did not need to rope drop in order to get it (if I recall, I went around noon - I believe Regal Eagle opens at 11 am). The package comes with a non-alcoholic beverage (soda, water, etc.), an entree and a dessert - I believe I was able to choose anything on the entree/dessert menu. We are planning on doing this again in October for Eat to the Beat. The seats are great and it's the best bang for your buck for a concert dining package. The food is good, too!

I did this for the Broadway concert series during the arts festival. I did not need to rope drop in order to get it (if I recall, I went around noon - I believe Regal Eagle opens at 11 am). The package comes with a non-alcoholic beverage (soda, water, etc.), an entree and a dessert - I believe I was able to choose anything on the entree/dessert menu. We are planning on doing this again in October for Eat to the Beat. The seats are great and it's the best bang for your buck for a concert dining package. The food is good, too!

Do you get to pick which time for the concert? I'm going in Nov/Dec and am looking to do this with the Candlelight Processional.

Do you get to pick which time for the concert? I'm going in Nov/Dec and am looking to do this with the Candlelight Processional.
Yes. When I walked up, there was a sign out front showing which showtimes were still available. When you go in to order, you simply tell them which showtime vouchers you would like.
Can this be done with mobile order or only in-person ordering?
As of the Broadway concert series, it was in-person ordering only, which I really liked because, when I went, the in-person line was super short whereas mobile order pick-up was really long!

Has anyone done this lately? Considering it for Sugar Ray in November as the reservation restaurants don’t really appeal to us. If so - was it hard to get a reservation and ticket?

We did it for Air Supply. They ran out of seats so we didn't get our seats.

Sorry you didn’t get seats! :(

For clarification though - You were given a reserved seat and then there were none left by the time you arrived for the concert? Or - by the time you got to Regal Eagle, they were sold out for the day?

We went to Le Cellier. Had the reservations 2 months in advance. When we got to the show, we were told they had oversold and there were no more seats.

We went to Le Cellier. Had the reservations 2 months in advance. When we got to the show, we were told they had oversold and there were no more seats.

Omg! Did they offer you a refund of any kind? or, any vouchers to make up for their mistake?

They offered $15 as they said that is what they calculated the concert portion at. We would never have eaten there and paid those prices if not for the concert. We went through 2 supervisors and finally settled on $40 refund.

They offered $15 as they said that is what they calculated the concert portion at. We would never have eaten there and paid those prices if not for the concert. We went through 2 supervisors and finally settled on $40 refund.

That is nuts! Sorry it happened to you. Do you mind if I asked what time you arrived to the show?

Air Supply was extremely popular. EPCOT was packed the Monday they were there. The line for the 830 show was ridiculous and sadly it started pouring and thar show was canceled. But we did get hear bits and pieces from the 630 show from far away… I have personally never seen that many people waiting for others in years past there was walk up room even after the show started. They should have not oversold however but possibly a previous show was canceled as well as there was a lot of rain that week always later in the day.

That is nuts! Sorry it happened to you. Do you mind if I asked what time you arrived to the show?

We got there 15 minutes before showtime. They offered for us to go to the 6:45 show but we were with others that didn't want to see the show and had other plans with them. Also, wouldn't that show have also been oversold since we weren't the only ones affected at the first show.

Hi, there! I’m gonna piggyback on OP’s thread because this has some helpful info! I was curious on the same-day dining package for Regal Eagle- do you sit in the same area as those who had reserved dining package? It’s usually to the left of the stage in the first few rows. Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter